𝟓𝟎~𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥

Start from the beginning

First, I must deal with her adoring stepbrother. As I walk downstairs, I notice that everyone is chatting in the living room. I looked for a certain brunette, but she was nowhere to be found. Just right. I see everyone happy about us capturing Victor, but they'll be gone once they learn about the traitor. I brought the traitor into our home.

I look at my brother, especially Mattia, and he seems so happy, with those lifeless dull eyes full of light. However, they are about to vanish. I made aware everyone downstairs of my arrival, and they all smiled and greeted me with a good morning. 

"Hello and good morning to you as well!" I kiss my brother's cheeks, hug mama and papa, and then nonno and nonna. yes, they asked me to address them in Italian, and I have no objections. My uncles, aunts, and cousins are all the same.

"So, are we going down the basement and having fun?" Uncle Chris breaks the silence and asks, raising his brow as he drinks his...whiskey neat. Who the hell drinks in the morning? "Yes, bambina, if you're ready," papa says. "I've been waiting for this moment my entire life," I tell them and smirk as they all chuckle.

I hear footsteps and turn around to see a handsomely striking Alexander walking into the house with Noah and Elijah. He looks me in the eyes and smiles, revealing his fucking cute dimples. I notice that all of the men in the room are tense. Alex approaches me, lifts me from the couch seat, and sits with me in his lap. I can hear gasps and gun safety clicks.

I look at him, amazed by his daring move; no wonder my bitch is so brazen in front of my parents and brothers. He smirks at me and returns to his blank expression looking at everyone else.I do the same thing, and there are...let me count...15 guns pointed at us, well, at him. "Boys, put the gun away!" yells Mama in a threatening tone, and they all shiver as they slowly put the guns away.

What surprised me the most? Ale didn't pull out his gun; instead, he stares blankly at us, well at Alex. "What are your intentions with my sister?" Ale makes a demand. "If you must know, I love her and she loves me, and I did something fucking stupid leaving her before and not now, she's mine and I'll never let her go," he says, his gaze fixed on my papa. I hit him on the back of the head, and he snaps his head at me.

"what? He's the one telling me to stay away from you, which is never going to happen, and you, Mr. Moretti, I'll be the one protecting her, not because she can't because she is the strongest woman I've ever met. She is mine to protect, love, and cherish, and if you bless us, the one she marries." which left me stunned once more, fucking hell.

~𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑩𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒊~

I'm not going to lie, I'm terrified from the inside, even if I don't show it. I slip my hand into Elle's as she jerks her head and looks at our connected hands. She smiles, fucking smiles that make my heart go fucking fireworks, if you get what I mean.

Even if he can't accept me, he can respectfully fuck off to nether land hell because I'm not leaving my baby girl. Except for the father and grandfather, the brothers seem tolerable. There's this man staring at me, who I believe is one of her uncles. "Baby, who's that man glaring daggers at me?" I draw elle closer and ask as she giggles looking in the direction. "That's Uncle Chris, keep an eye out for him," she warns jokingly.

We turned to look at Armando when he cleared his throat. "I'll accept your relationship, but if you ever hurt her, I'll put you in the basement and torture you until you die with a bullet in your head, mafia king or not," he threatens. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes at his last remark, but since he had accepted us, how could I disrespect him? So I smiled and gave him my word. "I swear I won't."

Elle abruptly rises from my lap and claps her hands, as if excited. "Let's go torture that fucker!" "LANGUAGE!" everyone reminds her as her mother covers the small baby's ears, whom I had just noticed was present.

"SORRY! NOW, LET'S GO!" She yells, grabbing my arms. "Wait," I say as I draw her back, her chest colliding with mine. "I bought something special for you to use on him, do you want to use it?" I motioned for Elijah to bring it down to the basement because I had previously requested permission from Alejandro.

We all go out to the back and down the basement to the cell where we will torture him. I went ahead and opened the door to show my special torture weapon to her. "So, are you going to use it?" I ask again, her face priceless.

"Oh you have no fucking idea..." she responds, still staring at it in awe, making me chuckle.

I fucking love her!..

~...~

Hey loves! here's an update. so her father accepted their relationship, i'm excited to write their sweet dates upcoming!!<3 hope you liked the chapter! 

-Torture scene upcoming next chapter!

-ANNOUNCEMENT/ NEW BOOK!

Julieta and her Mafia Don (COMING SOON!)

Julieta is a lovely, sweet, classy, naive, but young talented woman who lives with her father and only brother. She comes from a wealthy family and runs a successful business, but few people know anything about her other than her name.

Everyone is afraid of Lazaro Santana because he rules the world. He is known as the mafia don of the most feared mafia. Spanish Mafia. As much as women vie for his attention, he never gives them a second glance. why? Nothing is more important to him than his job.What happens if Lazaro wants to do business with Julieta? How will he deal with his crush on a sweet-scented beautiful woman?

Will Julieta ever let someone as dangerous as Lazaro into her life?The start of beautiful mafia romance.<3

-WHAT DO YOU THINK? LET ME KNOW!

COMMENT, VOTE & FOLLOW!

-Elle<3