Chapter 11: Shangguan Lan!

"Guh!" At this moment Haoxin could be seen wiping some healing ointment on the gruesome bloody cut on his right shoulder.

By this point he had already recovered most of his spirit power thanks to the spiritual herbs in Old Diamond's garden.

Old Diamond: "I don't know whether to say what you did was stupid or courageous young man. If the Grand Terra Diamond Domain's gravity suppression had not slowed down the Silver King Sword Scorpion's movements, then your head would've been instantly divided in half."

"Yeah it really was pretty scary... Ow!" Said Haoxin as he continued to rub healing ointment on his gruesome wound.

Old Diamond then sighed and said: "Honestly... I had expected you to throw the diamond spear not charge in yourself."

Haoxin then replied: "If I had done that then it could've deflected the diamond spear with it's sword blade shaped stinger. The best chance to kill it was undoubtedly to drive the diamond spear into it's head myself."

Old Diamond: "Still... Throwing the diamond spear was the safer choice!... Next time don't be so reckless alright young man."

Haoxin: "Understood Old Diamond."

Old Diamond sighed once again and said: "Alright... Bandage up your wound young man. It's time to absorb your Elemental Nemesis Tree's second spirit ring."

Hearing this Haoxin couldn't help but be slightly excited. Once his tree spirit absorbs it's second spirit ring, his spirit rank will officially be promoted to a Spirit Grandmaster.

"Got it!" Replied the brown haired boy.

......

At this moment Haoxin could be seen sitting cross-legged at the center of Old Diamond's training field with his eyes closed. In front of him was his Elemental Nemesis Tree along with the Silver King Sword Scorpion's 77,000 years black spirit ring.

"Kuh!" Similar to before when Haoxin started feeling immense pressure from absorbing the spirit ring, Old Diamond quickly released a milky white energy from the brown haired boy's forehead which then enveloped the 77,000 years spirit ring.

A few hours later Haoxin had successfully absorbed his Elemental Nemesis Tree's second spirit ring. Similar to what had occurred to the Elemental Nemesis Tree's first spirit ring, Old Diamond had successfully suppressed it's power to a level that allowed Haoxin to easily absorb it using a seal shaped like a white circular symbol that appeared at the top of the spirit ring. Which then also transformed the spirit ring's color yellow just like the first one.

Now Haoxin's tree spirit had two yellow spirit rings with small circle shaped white symbols at the top of each of them hovering around it.

However before the brown haired boy could even open his eyes and see his tree spirit's new spirit ring, Old Diamond suddenly said: "Now that you've broken through the rank of Spirit Grandmaster, it's time I released a bit more of my spirit ring's power."

Shiiing!

At that moment Haoxin's tree spirit along with it's two yellow spirit rings returned to his body as he was now covered in a magenta colored aura. His spirit heart had activated!

It was then that Old Diamond's Gold Spirit Ring emanating aurora light rose from below him.

The gold spirit ring then began quivering as the aurora light around it became even more vibrant.

Haoxin's Spirit Rank then suddenly started to quickly rise.

Rank 22

Rank 23