Chapter 5: An Academy Teacher Visits?!

When Haoxin returned to the village, he suddenly saw an excited Oscar running towards him.

"Haoxin! Haoxin! Did you hear? Did you hear?" Asked the future food god in an excited tone.

"Heard what Oscar?" Lazily asked Haoxin. He was clearly still a little tired from what happened earlier.

"They say a powerful senior was spotted near our village!" Excitedly said the five year old Oscar.

Haoxin: "A powerful senior?"

Oscar: "Yeah a Spirit Master even stronger then our village protectors! The adults say they spotted this white haired senior jump into the air and punch a lightning bolt! "

"Ah?!" Hearing Oscar's words, Haoxin naturally immediately realized that Oscar was talking about him in his transformed form.

"How awesome is that?! To be able to punch a lightning bolt! When I awaken my spirit and become a spirit master, I'll also become as strong and awesome as that senior!" Continued Oscar in an excited tone.

Haoxin thought: "So some people actually saw me? Well from Oscar's words it doesn't seem like any of them recognized me though.... Now that I think about it it must've looked weird that the dark clouds suddenly moved away from the village and towards my direction. Some of the village protectors must've followed the clouds to investigate but decided not to get too close."

It was here that Oscar suddenly remembered something and said: "That's right! Haoxin aren't you already six years old? Doesn't that mean you'll be awakening your spirit soon?"

Seeing Oscar's overly excited expression, Haoxin was still somewhat tired as he simply answered: "Uhh... Yeah maybe."

It was at this moment that an elderly voice suddenly sounded.

???: "Hahaha... Oscar is right. It is indeed about time you awakened your Spirit Haoxin."

Turning towards the source of the voice, both Haoxin and Oscar said: "Grandpa Vick!"

The head of Lake Coast Village then approached the two children with a smile and said: "Come to think of it, a teacher from a nearby Elementary Spirit Master Academy will be coming to visit our village in a few weeks time. We can let you awaken your Spirit then along with the other six year old children."

Haoxin: "A teacher from a Spirit Master Academy?"

Grandpa Vick then nodded and said: "That's right... If you possess spirit power upon awakening your spirit, then there is a chance for you to become a spirit master. If your innate spirit rank is high enough after awakening your spirit, then that teacher might decide to give you one of their quotas so that you can be a student in their elementary spirit master academy."

"I see... so it's a teacher looking to recruit students." Thought Haoxin.

Oscar then said: "Grandpa Vick I will definitely impress that academy teacher and get into a spirit master academy."

Grandpa Vick laughed and said: "Haha.. Silly boy, this is only for six year old kids like Haoxin. You'll have to wait until next year to awaken your spirit."

"Aww..." Pouted the five year old Oscar.

Haoxin then asked: "Grandpa Vick is it alright to ask which academy this teacher is from?"

Grandpa Vick: "I believe the teacher coming in a few weeks time is from.... Spirit Amethyst Academy."

......