Chapter 1: The Boy Named Xing Haoxin!

It's been six years since the boy now named Xing Haoxin had been reborn in the world of Soul Land. During this time he still couldn't believe he was given the chance to live another life. And it was even in the world of one of the fantasy stories that he had read.

At this moment Haoxin could be seen sitting on a wooden table, while reading the contents of a book with his ruby red eyes.

After a few moments he began to frown as he muttered: "It seems... this might not be the original Soul Land world that I've read in my past life."

The book that Haoxin was reading had many details regarding Spirit Masters. Several of which did not exist in the original story from what Haoxin could remember.

One was the fact that based on what was written in this book, Dark Spirit Masters seem to already exist in this world. Must know that Dark Spirit Masters only ever started appearing during the era of Soul Land 2 not Soul Land 1.

As for why Haoxin was so sure he was in the era of Soul Land 1, it was because many of the elders in his village have confirmed that the most powerful influence on the continent was none other than Spirit Hall. Must know that Spirit Hall only ever existed during Soul Land 1's era.

Another information in the book that made Haoxin believe he wasn't in the original Soul Land world, was due to a type of spirit bone called... Internal Spirit Bones.

Must know that from what Haoxin remembers, the type of spirit bones in soul land 1 were only..... Skull Bones, Torso Bones, Right Arm Bones, Left Arm Bones, Right Leg Bones, Left Leg Bones and finally External Spirit Bones.

There was no such thing as Internal Spirit Bones existing in Soul Land 1's story.

There wasn't much information about these Internal Spirit Bones in the book. Only that they are an extremely rare type of Spirit Bones that fuses with a spirit master's internal organs and greatly strengthens their bodies.

The final information in the book that made Haoxin believe he was in an alternate version of the Soul Land world is about something called... Ancient Essence Battle Gears.

There was also nothing like this in Soul Land 1's original story from what he remembered.

Based on what was written in the book, it seems these Ancient Essence Battle Gears are a type of ancient Essence Tools that fuse with a spirit master's Martial Soul and make them much stronger than they normally would be. Besides this there wasn't any other information about these special type of Essence Tools written in the book.

"Essence Tools... So it should be something like Tang San's Twenty Four Moonlight Bridges and Wishful Hundred Treasure Purse from the original story right?" Muttered Haoxin as he tried to remember about Essence Tools from what he had read in his previous life.

Haoxin then put down the book, sighed and said: "Spirit Bones that specifically fuse with internal organs.... and Essence Tools that merge with a Spirit Master's Martial Soul... Although it's still only pure speculation now, but if what is written in this book is to be believed then I might truly be in an alternate version of the Soul Land world instead of the one I'm familiar with."

He then got down from the wooden table, stretched his arms and said: "I'd better get home and do my chores now then. Otherwise Grandpa Vick might return home early and scold me for being lazy."

After saying this, Haoxin immediately opened the door and left.

......

As Haoxin was rushing towards a shabby looking small house, a little boy with short white hair and green eyes suddenly came and greeted him.