Prologue

Disclaimer

The characters, names, places and events are purely made of the authors imagination. Any resemblance of a person, living or dead is purely coincidental.

!!!
This story has some messed up characters with a tragic past and basically has a nasty attitudes. If you don't like that then you are free to leave. This is also wrote in a trashy way.

~~~

I still don't know where to start. Being denial to yourself is hard, trying to convince yourself to something that you don't believe to. Siguro akala ko alam ko at control ko ang nagyayari pero mali ako. Look where am I now, still in the same place trying to heal.

I feel stuck. Everyone around me is already happy and contented with their lives but here I am still truing to recover. Or am I really? I'm happy with my daughter now but it still feels empty and I don't want to think that I'm still here at the same place because I'm still expecting and waiting for him to comeback. But I can't let that happen or else I would need to start low again.

"Tashia? Tapos kana ba diyan? Male-late na kayo sa flight."

That's Yra, kaibigan ko since senior high and she's one of the few person who knew about my pregnancy. She's one of my friends who supported me and took care of me and my daughter. I'm so thankful for having them with me.

She's here because I need someone to stay here in my condo for the meantime and someone also needs to take care of Finn, my dog. Aalis ako kasama si Cereia for two weeks, I want to travel with my daughter alone. Gusto kong magsaya kasama yung anak ko at para mawala muna yung mga iniisip ko and to also give Cereia some time.

"Give me a second!" i said grabbing Cereia's bag packed with clothes and everything she'll need.

Paglabas ko ay isang mukhang galit ang sumalubong saakin. Cereia is standing in the hallway with her arms crossed in her chest giving me some attitude.

"Mommy! You're so bagal! We're be late na." she said pouting

"Mommy's sorry, baby. C'mon let's go before Tita Yra gets mad." i took her hand and we walked our way to the living room

Yra already has our baggage and the car key. Nauna siyang lumabas ng condo at sumunod naman kami papuntang parking lot. Nilagay namin yung mga dala namin sa likod ng sasakyan at nagdrive na. Dapat kanina pa kami nakakaalis kaso nag-tantrum nanaman si Cereia, we're going to L.A. since doon niya gustong pumunta.

I've never traveled alone- well yeah I'm not alone because I have my baby with me but I don't know what to do when I'm traveling that's why Yra made a list for me. It's a list of places we can visit and also spots where we can go shopping and to also buy her some toys.

Our flight is 14:30 am and it's already 14:12 am pero malapit narin naman kami. Noong makarating ma kami sa airport ay agad na nagmadali kaming kunin yung mga bagahe namin. We said goodbye to Yra and made our way to the lounge. Hindi pa kami nakakaupo ay tinawag na kami para sumakay ng eroplano. Natulog agad si Cereia ng makasakay na kami, dahil siguro napagod sa pag-iyak at pagtatalon kanina.

I slept for a couple of hours but Cereia woke me up to see the place outside the window, she's a really curious girl. She's smart, she's bubbly, so friendly and honest, sobrang layo sa tatay. I wonder if makilala niya nga si Cereia would she like her? Nevermind, he doesn't need to. I can take care of Cereia by myself.