Chapter 8

Chunseo, Ariana and Samantha continued with the choreography as the couple left the studio. Soft giggles could be heard from Nicole as they ran away from them. The others rolled their eyes and clicked their tongues. They were used to it at this point.

Nicole and Sam made it a few metres away from the studio. "Come with me to my dorm and we can have some fun," Nicole said in a needy voice. "Of course, my kitten." His voice deepened as he got more and more turned on. They held hands until they reached the room where Sam kicked the door with his foot shut and pinned Nicole against the wall. This is almost just like last time, except we didn't get to the best part yet. Now we can do whatever we want here without anyone interrupting us.

"Sam, I need you right now~"

"Don't worry, baby. I'm here to satisfy you." Their breaths could be heard clearly in the room-

"Nya~" -until loud smooching and squelching overtook the silence.

They closed their eyes and gave in to the moment. Sam's height played to an advantage as his tongue dominated in Nicole's mouth. His hand held her face, lifting it so his tongue could reach deeper in. They stayed like this for a while, Nicole occasionally moaning. Their kissing achieved a rhythmic pattern. They were too far in to stop. She stood on the tip of her toes to make it easier for him but tripped, and was surprised when she found herself lying in his buff arms.

He threw her on the bed. Nicole was impressed by his alpha form. He brought out the omega in her as she whimpered. She wanted more and more of Sam's body. "It's getting hot in here, baby." Sam took his shirt off, revealing hot and defined abs. Nicole moaned at the sight of him shirtless. "If you're already moaning with my shirt off, how are you going to handle seeing me without my pants?" He said arrogantly with a smirk. She blushed and crawled to the end of the bed, kneeling in front of him. "Sam~ I feel omega urges... Nya~" Nicole purred. She couldn't contain herself. Nicole arched her back, mimicking a cat. Sam just watched her and teased. He put on a show, grinding on the floor. "This is the kind of dancing I train for." His smirk grew bigger while Nicole's mouth opened wider.