Chapter 5

"Sam! Where are you?! I'm sorry for acting this way. I- I tried to stop myself but you were too ho- agh! Please come back to the group. We need you..." Just as Nicole was about to give up, Sam sprung around the corner and fiddled with his fingers. "I'm also sorry, Nicole. I was being so dramatic, let's just start this over, alright?" Sam held his hand out, waiting for Nicole to do the same. Oh my gosh, does he want me to t-touch him?! I don't know if I can do this without breaking down! "U-uh..." Nicole reached out for Sam's hand and for a second, time stopped. She felt a real connection, a supernatural attraction. She's got the feels for him.

Nicole's cheeks flushed with an even brighter red. Unfortunately, her tears rubbed off her foundation a few minutes ago. Nicole was turning into a tomato and Sam knew why. Surprisingly, Sam was also developing quite a red tint on his cheeks even though he was gay. Was he really? Something in him changed when he met Nicole...

When I walked into the studio, there was a girl to my surprise. I was expecting a man since my research said trainee managers were usually male. I kind of wanted to crush on him... My first impression of her was that she was really beautiful and charming. The way she greeted us made me feel something good in my stomach. Was it butterflies? I don't know, I've never felt this way before...

Nicole saw Sam's flushed face and grew worried. Why was he blushing? Is he hot? "Sam, is it too hot in here? I can turn the air-con on if you need." Motherly instincts replaced Nicole's nervousness as she saw the look on Sam's face. Nicole was about to rush for the remote control when she felt Sam's hand on her right shoulder. She turned around and realised she was centimetres away from her lips touching his. Why is this always happening?! Nicole heard Sam's soft breaths. He's so hot. Their breaths synced up. Sam leaned in to kiss her but-

"Nicole~ Sam~ Where are you~" Ariana's voice could be heard from across the hallway. Nicole stared at Sam with a sad, innocent expression and turned around. "Ariana! We're here! Come on Sam, let's head back." Sam smiled at Nicole as she turned her back to him. This is going to be interesting.