A bad encounter

⚠️CONTENT/TRIGGER WARNING: ABUSE AND HINTS OF SELF HARM⚠️
————————————————————————
Amity's Pov:
I wake up to the sound of my alarm screaming at me and let out a groan. „Dang, why do I have to wake up so early?"I grumble while getting out of bed. It's only 6:30 and school starts at 8AM, but somehow mother ordered me to get up at this time everyday so I just do that because I don't wanna know what would happen if I didn't. I pick up a bunch of new clothes and make my way to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready. About twenty minutes later Odalia yells at me to get downstairs. „Yes, mom I'm coming", I say before changing into my new clothes and making my way out of the bathroom and into the living room. „I see you took a shower, glad to know you're atleast capable to not fail that as well. I put your lunch on the table, don't you dare forget it or drop it again or otherwise you'll face the consequences. Anyways, I have to go, I hope you remember to pay attention in class to make up for the time you lost. I won't be home until late tonight so do what you want, but don't even think about inviting a boy over or messing up the house. Oh and don't forget to cover up those bruises, you're looking ugly.", Odalia says coldhearted. I nod and say goodbye before she finally leaves. I can do whatever I want except for inviting a boy over, hm? She never said anything about inviting a girl over though...Maybe I should ask Luz if she wants to spend the afternoon with me until mother comes home...no no no, I can't invite her over, Odalia will kill me if she finds out. I try to shake my thoughts away and get ready for school. I put on some make-up to cover up the bruises of my mother hitting me and pack my lunch before checking the time. „7:15...I still have time until I have to be at school, maybe I could ask Luz if she wants to hang out before classes start since we share our first class.", I mumble to myslef before summoning my scroll and texting Luz. „Hey Luz, we still have time until our classes start and I was wondering if you'd like to spend some time with me" I send the message and make my way to school and sit down in front of the gates before checking my scroll again. „Sure, why not? I'll meet you at school and we can talk a bit if you want to, what about your mom though? Wouldn't she be mad?", Luz texted. I let out a giggle and answer her. „Yeah, she'd be furious, but I don't care. I want to spend time with you and she's not even gonna be in town all day long so there's no need to worry.", I answer. A couple minutes later I see Luz running up to me and smile. „Hey Noceda", I say before she pulls me into a hug. „Hey Amity, are you feeling better than yesterday?", she asks before pulling away and sitting down next to me. I nod and apologise again since I still feel really bad about pushing her away. „It's okey, don't worry about it. I'm not mad or anything", she reassures with a smile on her face. Gosh, that smile is precious. Wait, no I shouldn't be thinking this. Luz is just a friend and Odalia would not like me dating a girl and especially a human girl. „Amity?" I get snapped out of my thoughts and look at Luz. „Are you sure you're okey? You zoned out completely", she says. „Yea I'm okey, just thinking about some things.", I answer. „Uhhhh, about what? A cute boy?", she teases. „Hah, you'll never find out, but no, I'm not thinking about a boy." „So you're thinking about a girl?", she asks with a smirk. I feel my cheeks heating up and shake my head. „N-No, how dare you even assume that?", I joke. She giggles and says: „You're definitely thinking about a girl, who is she?" „Hey I said I'm not!" „Yea sure Blight, as if I'd believe that" I give her a light punch into the shoulder and get up offering her my hand. „Ow, what was that for?", she asks. „You were annoying me, now get up before we miss our class.", I say as she gets up and grabs my hand. It feels good to hold her hand. I don't want to let go. I think to myself as we enter the school still holding hands. The day goes by pretty fast and even though I get some stares for talking to the human girl, I feel okey. I couldn't care less about what others think. Before I know it the bell rings to announce the end of our day. I grab my stuff and walk out of the school, waiting for Willow, Luz and Gus. I wave as they come my way and smile at them. We talk and Luz grabs my hand while we're all walking home. I blush and hope no one sees it because I'd get teased a lot. Soon Willow and Gus say goodbye because they have to go different ways and I'm left alone with Luz. We talk a lot about useless things and I enjoy the time with her while walking back to Blight Manner with her since she insisted in walking me home. We arrive and I thank her before opening the door. „You're welcome, Blight", she says with a smile and gives me a tight hug before we say goodbye and I make my way up to our front door. Gosh, I really like this girl...I wish she'd feel the same, but that all doesn't matter since I can't be with her either way. „Amity Blight.", I hear Odalia say. Oh no... „Oh...you're home early", I say trying to sound as unphased as possible. „Yes, my dear mittens. A meeting got cancelled and I came home instead of staying with those idiots.", she says with a cold voice. „Oh that's", I try to say before I get kicked in the stomach. „Don't you even dare talk. I thought I'd made myself clear: Do NOT interact with the human. But no, my precious mittens decided to go against my rules. I think you know what that means.", I gulp before feeling her fist against my face and blacking out.
I wake up in my room and try to get up, but fail miserably. I take a deep breath and inspect my body, I'm full of scars and bruises and there's blood on my clothes. Mother must've hit me pretty hard this time. I try to get up again and whimper as my body aches, but I make it and head to the bathroom. Why couldn't I just have listened to her? I'm such a useless piece of shit. I think to myself before locking myself in the room and opening a drawer with my name written on it. I shouldn't have disobeyed her..she doesn't even care about me. All she cares about is hurting me, so why am I even bothering? I sigh before grabbing a small piece of metal out of the drawer.
————————————————————————
Hah, did y'all really think you'll get a whole chapter full of fluff? I'm sorry, but this is more fun. This chapter is shorter than the others and probably more shitty since I'm actually not writing to escape from reality this time. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed those 1200+ words and have a great day.