Epilogue

At Min Yoongi's place

Jimin went inside and saw Tae checking the chandelier. "Tae what are you doing up there?" Tae got startled and came down. "Oh Jimin, you scared me...I was finding the weapon. Could Jin free Jungkook?? How are they? And your other friend?" "They're fine, lets continue finding the weapon." Jimin and Tae searched the whole mansion but they couldn't find it. Tae got so tired that he almost got tripped by a lamp. That lamp moved and he saw a switch. He turned the switch on and a secret door was revealed. He called Jimin and both went in.

 He called Jimin and both went in

They went in and a beautiful corridor was revealed. The went there looking for the weapon. Suddenly a voice of a crying woman started coming from the farthest corner of the corridor. They followed the voice and it led them to a room. They opened it and went inside and saw a beautiful woman sitting on a chair, but she wasn't real. She was a spirit.

Tae: Who are you?

Woman: My name is Ara Cho. I was Yoongi's wife.

Jimin: How did you die?

Ara: was a human. One day we met and fell in love. We got married and one day he told me who he really is. I loved him blindly and accepted him the way he was. We were so happy together but one day he couldn't control his blood lust. He bit my neck and sucked the blood and I died.

Tae: We are sorry to know that. I can't believe he killed his wife, the most important person of his life.

Jimin: But why are you here? Why haven't you found peace yet? Is it because of Yoongi?

Ara: My soul is trapped here. I was killed exactly in this spot and while dying I promised myself that I will take my revenge. I want to make him feel like the weakest person in the world. However, I can't do that alone.

Tae: There is a weapon that will take away his powers. Do you know where it is?

Ara: Yes. There's a graveyard a few miles from here. Find my grave and you will see a heart shaped necklace in my hand. That necklace is the weapon.

Jimin: Thank you very much Ara. May you find peace soon.

Ara: The moment his powers will be snatched I will find peace. Good bye Tae and Jimin.

Tae and Jimin went to graveyard and found Ara's grave. They opened it and found the necklace. It looked really pretty and very old. It also had blood on it. The took it and closed the grave, and rushed immediately to the castle.

Tae and Jimin found Namjoon and showed him the necklace, and told him everything

Tae and Jimin found Namjoon and showed him the necklace, and told him everything. Namjoon took it and went to the dungeon where Yoongi was locked. But he wasn't there. Namjoon knew exactly where to find him and went to Alastor's place.

At Alastor's place

Yoongi's eyes were turned red and looked scary. The moment he went in, he held Alastor my his neck and lifted him up.

Alastor: Leave me! Put me down!

Yoongi: You ruined everything and I won't let you go now. I know Jungkook is still here. And I will kill his brother and tie him up in the chains again so he will become my devil. I will kill him and drink his blood and become the most powerful being in the world and no one can stop me now.

Alastor: I won't let you harm anyone.

Namjoon, Tae and Jimin arrived there in time and attacked Yoongi. Alastor fell down and rushed inside to check on Jin Jungkook and Hobi immediately. Hobi and Jungkook were still asleep while Jin was looking after them. "Alastor what's wrong?" Jin asked. "Yoongi has arrived, you need to hide somewhere." Jin got up and before he could say anything Yoongi came inside the room. This time Jin wasn't scared. He threatened him "I won't let you harm any innocent person." Yoongi smirked and started walking towards him.

Namjoon, Tae and Jimin rushed inside and started attacking him with spells. However, during the fight, Namjoon dropped the necklace somewhere in the room and didn't notice it. Yoongi was very powerful he made everyone freeze in their place, in the position they were before. No one was able to speak and move. "First, I'll kill you." He started moving towards Jin.

"What's happening to me?" Why aren't my spells working!" Yoongi turned around and saw Jungkook with the necklace. He was chanting some spells while holding the necklace towards Yoongi. And in no time a very bright light came out from the necklace. Yoongi fell on his knees and everyone got free. Hobi slowly opened his eyes and witnessed everything. Yoongi screamed, "What have you done to me!? Where are my powers??" "Your powers are no more, and now you are a human." Jungkook spoke while looking straight in his eyes.

Something inside Yoongi started changing. "I have realized my mistakes and sins. I have done terrible things to all of you. I deserve to die." He looked at Namjoon and said, "You're my brother. How could I think of betraying you. Please kill me I can't live with this burden now." He wasn't pulling up an act, every word that came out from his mouth was genuine. Namjoon knew this and walked to him and pulled him in a hug. "How can I kill my own brother? I forgive you" Yoongi started crying and hugged him back. Jin and Jungkook looked at each other and hugged.

 Everyone was finally happy. It took some some time for Hobi to understand everything. Ara found peace finally. Jin, Hobi, Jungkook and Jimin went back to their homes. Jin and Jungkook's parents' eyes lit up when they found their lost son back. Jimin and Tae remained the angels but they were given a higher position by Namjoon. Yoongi never thought of claiming the thrown or about his powers again. Since he was a human again, he had to leave that place. But Namjoon gave him the Diamond Key so he could visit anytime he wanted. Everyone lived happily ever after.

THE END

Hello readers. I finally completed my first book. Please tell me in the comments if you liked it. I'll write more books in future. Thank you for reading!