Ch 13 | Car

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Warning - Mature content 🔞

| ᴊɪᴀ |

"I heard it perfectly.. I just want to hear it again.. and more clear this time" he said with a smirk.. I stayed silent staring deep into his eyes which were getting filled with lust.. Not thinking twice I kissed him.. He kissed back soon.. This kiss was completely different.. Filled with lust by both the side.. Never knew I'm going to become so shameless to ask him to fuck me just because I want to experience it..

Kiss got deep he started dominating.. he started getting closer and closer.. I lent back and by mistake my back press the horn.. We both stopped.. we were breathing heavily.. "Give me a second." He mumbles.. and I made my way to my seat again.. he turned his blinkers on then moving the car off the freeway. It takes him more than a second to find an empty parking lot. While he was searching, I noticed that his eyes got darker by the second.. meaning that he was thinking about all the ways he could devour me, making it harder to stay in my seat..

When he pulls in, he does a quick search. Double checking that there were no buildings, no witnesses, turning off the engine, then tossing the keys in the glove compartment. He turned his head to face me, his eyes were the first thing you caught.

Just as always, they were dark. Focused, prepared, and hot. I felt my core throbbing as it wanted attention, no it needed it. He reaches out, slim fingers cupping my chin and lifting it. "What do you want my dear?" he purrs, leaning himself inwards. He knows exactly what I want.. But still wants to hear it from my mouth.. He tips my head backward, glancing at me with determination, his lips set in a hard line...I gulp down

"I.." I paused.. trying to get the words out. His eyes silently asking me to continue. "I want your head in between my thighs." then a smirk broke on his face... He presses his thumb and index finger into my skin, shaking my head, then releasing. Without saying anything, I scrambled to unbuckle myself.

Moving into the backseat with grace and agility. He decided to open his door, circle around, and join me... While he was taking his sweet time, I was quickly undoing the buttons on my dress...When he opened the door, my legs were spread unknowingly , and I was trying to kick my heals off. I cursed under my breath, loud enough to where it earned a chuckle from him... Ducking, he moved inwards, shutting the door behind him.. I shifted myself too where my back was pressed against the door, making enough room for him. But he quickly moves me to push my hips against his.

"Is that all you want from me tonight?" he questioned, his finger dipping in between my legs. Tracing out the soft lace against my skin. I shivered, unaware that I needed his touch more than I anticipated. Because my mind was racing, I didn't know exactly what to do. How was I going to give him the answer he craved? Or, was he going to get it out through punishment?