Chapter 130: Time of Evil Encounters

Start from the beginning

Sensing that these humans were finally viewing him with veneration, Hundun nodded in satisfaction. "Wouldn't it be good if you'd been like this earlier?" Too lazy to argue with ignorant humans, he waved a hand at Fei. "Let's go."

"King, do you want to kill these hindrances?" Fei's tone of voice was calm, as if he was discussing stomping a few ants to death.

"Kill, kill, all you know is to kill people!" Hundun fiercely rapped Fei on the head several times. "Can't you think about something else?"

Covering his head, Fei didn't dare to refute Hundun's words. Listening to the howls emitting from the building behind him, he told the very vigilant police officers standing at the main doors, "All of you retreat and I won't kill you."

But what surprised him was that these clearly fearful police officers didn't leave but instead tightened their grip on the black toys in their hands.

Hundun furrowed his brows. Grabbing Fei, who was by his side, he leaped out of the police officers' encirclement.

"Mommy, those two people jump really high up, are they Sun Wukong?" A child's mouth gaped open. The tear stains on their face hadn't even dried as they looked up at the figures leaping midair.

The child's mother felt her brain short-circuiting. "With how fat they are, they're more like Zhu Bajie." Upon finishing this statement, she jolted in alarm. How could humans leap that high?

Were wire stunts being filmed outside? But if that was the case, it shouldn't be taking place at the entrance of the Disease Prevention Branch.

At the golden dragon palace in the East Sea, the other aquatic yao cultivators had already left, save for the dragon clans.

"Fu Li daojun was right at that time. Those years, Your Majesty's ancestors had the best innate talent and highest cultivation among the seven dragon clans," The now handicapped Qing Yan no longer gave off the aura of superficial perfection; his entire dragon being had now become much more lowkey and down-to-earth.

"But starting from four thousand years ago, the elders of the various clans deteriorated ahead of their time. Many infant dragons perished before even leaving their shells. At that time, we thought that the other dragon clans were stirring up trouble, so the relationships between the clans became very unpleasant." It was precisely because of this reason that after the extinction of the golden dragon clan, no dragon stood up for the young half-human and half-dragon Zhuang Qing despite the constant bullying by the other young dragons.

But the dragon race's reproduction situation became increasingly worse – there was not a single newborn dragon in the last five hundred years. The occasional dragon egg would be produced with much difficulty, but even those could not be successfully incubated. Only at that juncture did they see the truth – this was a punishment from the Heavens.

Because of the Heavens' punishment, the dragon race had no newborn dragons. Because of the Heavens' punishment, the dragon race's elders deteriorated increasingly quickly, while breakthroughs in the cultivation of the younger generation were few and hard to come by.

The Heavens wanted to extinguish the dragon race, so how could the dragon race resist?

To the dragon race, Zhuang Qing's successful transformation and his acknowledgement by the Heavens and Earth was akin to finding the sole light after walking in the darkness for a long time.

Zhuang Qing's mood was especially calm when listening to Qing Yan speak of the dragon race's past stories. During his childhood, he had once wondered why he didn't have the protection of elders and why no elders descended from the skies to protect him during his most painful moments.