Chapter 91: Power Failure

It was Fu Li's first time at such an event. The moment he got out of the car, 'kacha' sounds rang out all around him unceasingly. If not for his unusual talents as a yao, the flashing lights might have prevented him from opening his eyes.

Zhuang Qing glanced back at Fu Li. Standing sideways, he helped Fu Li block half the lights. Only after waiting for him to adapt to the ambience at the venue did they walk the red carpet together, shoulder-to-shoulder. The red carpet was very long and very wide. The areas beyond the police cordons on both sides were jam-packed with local and international media reporters. A little farther was the fans who had bought audience tickets. They raised LED signboards to promote their beloved idols, even more dedicated than the worshippers of Gods hundreds of years ago.

In spite of the fact that Fu Li and Zhuang Qing were not from the entertainment industry, their appearance still incited astonished but friendly shrieks from quite a few girls. The reason was none other than their astounding body proportions, as if they had grown in accordance to the golden ratio. Looks-wise, each of them also had their own merits. In particular, to women, Zhuang Qing's face was practically irresistible.

"The two honored guests walking towards us now is Mr Zhuang Qing, the chairman of Chang Long Biotechnology Company, as well as his special assistant, Mr Fu Li." The host introduced the fleet of cars and contributions that Chang Long had donated this time with high spirits. The sound of cameras flashing increased even more.

Rich, handsome, and young successful figures were truly rare treasures. For reporters with a higher sensitivity towards news, they could rely on a few handsome pictures to write out a sensational script that was several tens of pages long. Who would be willing to miss out on this rare chance?

The crux was that this young and handsome chairman actually didn't go the conventional route. Not only did he not bring a female companion, he even brought his special assistant to walk the red carpet with him. There were really too many articles that could be written from this.

Hearing the surrounding shrieks, Fu Li maintained his smile as he spoke softly to Zhuang Qing, "These humans are really particular about manners. They're scared that we'll be awkward and even specially hyped up the atmosphere."

Looking at the moist corners of Fu Li's mouth, Zhuang Qing felt that he shouldn't let a rabbit develop similar tastes as humans. Having thought this through, he smiled and nodded. "En, these humans are very amiable."

The smile on Fu Li's face brightened by two notches.

"Chairman, please stop with Mr Assistant for a photo together," A gutsy reporter yelled.

Zhuang Qing halted and very naturally placed a hand over Fu Li's shoulders. Coming to a stop, he allowed the reporters on this end to snap photos for a period of time.

The reporters hadn't expected the aloof and lofty Chang Long chairman to be so cooperative; even their hands were shaking as they took photos. Only by relying on their formidable professionalism did they manage to snatch a few interesting pictures.

For example, the scene of Chairman Zhuang and Assistant Fu Li looking at each other. For example, Chairman Zhuang stretching out his hands to help Assistant Fu Li block the glaring lights. There were truly too many articles that could be written.

The reporters at the scene were very excited, while the netizens watching the live broadcast online had long since overturned the skies.

Netizen 1: Danggggggggg, this is actually Chang Long's chairman! He looks thirty, right? This older sister is thirty-one this year, and I had to scrimp and save just to buy a set of Chang Long skincare products. In the end, the other party's boss is even younger than me. The shabbier product will be tossed out, and the inferior person will be left with no way to live.