Will We See You Again?

Start from the beginning

The boys shriek in desperation as they hold each other for their own comfort. Dying inside for the fact that the girl they felt so connected with, has left them.

(Y/N) is a few feet away from the dorm she made memories in, ones she grew fond of. The only thing she could hear, were the cries and wails of the members that were going through so much pain with her parting. (Y/N)'s heart cracks more and more the farther she walks away to her car, until the cries fade away.

*Flashback ends*

And now, after leaving them... She's here at their concert. Not as their manager... but as a fan. One of their many ARMY.

Yunki takes a gulp from his water bottle before speaking, "Ha! Okay... It's time for our last song."

"Wow, time just flew by way too fast. All of you made this first concert experience possible... Thank you!" Seokjin says, looking around the audience with a charming grin.

"There were a lot of trials, pain, and scars along the way, but we overcame all of it to be here performing for you!" Hoseok says.

Taehyung waves at the whole arena, "ARMY!! Thank you so much for being with us! We love you! Let's never part ways! I... really hate goodbyes!"

Namjun speaks, "I just want to ask everyone one thing. Are you all happy?"

"Yes!!!" ARMY scream at the top of their lungs.

"You truly are happy, right? That's all I can ask for."

Jimin raises his hand, "Oh! Me too, me too! I want to ask you all something! Everyone! Whoooo am I?"

"Park Jimin!!!!" ARMY screams, including (Y/N).

"Louder!! Whoooo am I?!"

"Park Jimin!!!!" (Y/N) shouts, putting her lung power to it. But immediately clasps her hands over her mouth, 'No! That was too loud! I wasn't thinking...'

"...Huh?"

"Oh?"

Jimin and (Y/N) lock eyes. She freezes.

'Should I... acknowledge him?' (Y/N) hovers her palms around her mouth area. "Jimin!" She mouths his name.

Jimin stares at her, an odd expression on his face.

Jeongguk pokes his cheek, "Hyung, what are you thinking about?"

Jimin snaps out of his thoughts, "Huh? Oh, it's... Nothing! Sorry, ARMY! I spaced out just now. I think it's because I went all out today!"

"Okay, let's go to the last song! Let's keep jumping around and having fun until the end!" Namjun announces.

"BTS! BTS! BTS!!!" The ARMY chant the whole rest of the concert.

The concert's been over for a while, but it's been hard trying to leave the stadium for (Y/N). Her emotions are still running high.

"I just want to ask everyone one thing. Are you all happy? You truly are happy, right? That's all I can ask for."

Namjun's words replay in her head, 'I couldn't easily answer Namjun's question. Now that I've left you guys... Am I happy?'

There are posters of the members outside the stadium. She stops and traces her fingers over the images.

"Are you all... happy?" She asks. That's when she hears a very familiar voice from behind her.

"...Manager!"

(Y/N)'s eyes suddenly flash hot with tears at the unexpected intrusion. "You've got the wrong pers..." She quickly wipes the tears off her face and looks down, making sure to change the tone of her voice before responding.