Fizz

The two imps left the apartment about an hour later, with Stolas being demon royalty it's only a matter of time before he starts to question things or Asmodeus asks him questions, it was nearing eleven anyways, and Blitzo needed to do work and Fizz needed to do his end of the deal.

When they finally made it to the office Moxie and Millie were already there, Loona was there already too, but she was busy drinking at her desk and didn't noduce the jester.  Fizz apologized to m&m about ruining their anniversary, which Millie forgave him for, and after some convincing Moxie forgave him too.

Then a customer walked into the room. They were sinners with dark brown hair and seemed to be ninja themed. The person, it turns out, to be one of the agents they killed when Moxie and Blitzo were taken by some agents.

They weren't mad at the demons, but at agent one and two for sending them into the fight with so many of their friends and coworkers dead, and they wanted revenge on the two against those that survived. They didn't even fight, sending others out in a losing battle, and now they want them dead.

IMP had to talk to each other before making a decision, on one had they had almost been killed by the two agents, having no escape and they had to be saved by Stolas (Blitzo explained what happened to Fizz during the conversation), and without being saved they didn't know what they could have done. On the other hand, the agent was willing to pay a lot of money, and money was money.

It was a hard decision, but they decided to take the job. The money would be worth it and having Fizz there with his extra bendy limbs and experience dealing with creeps from lust would help, even just having another person would help a lot.

The guard payed them before leaving, telling the imp's to kill them by next week or else. The threat sent shivers down Fizz's spine, but he shook it off. It's his first adventure in his new life, and maybe this would be a good thing.

After a bit of preparation, Loona opened a portal to earth using the book, it freaked Fizz out for a moment. He knew the book was connected to Stolas, but Blitzo told him that everything was going to be ok. With the portal now opened the four imps walked through the portal to start the job.