I look down at the tickets before I look back at him.

"Are you serious, this is what you want? You won't..........regret your decision right?"

I would hate myself if he was only moving because he felt bad.

"Tess.........you're my past, present and future. And I want forever, and I can't believe it took me this long to realize that it doesn't matter where in the word we are. As long as we are together I will be happy, so let's not waste our time deciding." He smiles.

I wrap my arms around him.

"I'm so in love with you Hardin."

He wraps his arms around me and kisses my shoulder.

"I'm so in love with you Tessa."

"Wait..." I pull away and rest my hands on his chest while I examine his face... "you're sure this is what you want?"

He rolls his eyes.

"You're the most stubborn person I have ever met, yes Theresa I want to move to Paris with you."

I smile so hard.

"YES!" I shriek.

I tackle him and he falls back, I pin his arms to the canvas and hover over him.

"Now what has gotten into you?" He teases.

"The man I love is amazing." I lean in and kiss him. "Wait..." I pull away, he sits up.. "what about school and work?" I ask.

She smiles.

"Everything is sorted Daisy."

I love when he calls me that.

"Do you know what I wished for when I blew out my candles...............I wished that you would come to Paris with me." I say on the brim of tears.

His gaze softens.

"Baby." He whispers, he kisses my forehead.

"Come on." I stand up and pull his arm, I place the tickets on my desk and grab the bottle of champagne and take a sip before I hand it to him.

"Tess where on earth are we going?"

We run down the stairs and I lead him into the bathroom, I jump up on the counter and spread my legs.

"We have to get this paint off somehow." I say seductively.

His mouth falls open as his eyes stay glued to in between my legs, he takes a long sip of champagne before he puts the bottle down and kneels in front of me. I slide to the edge of the counter, I place my feet on his shoulders and grip his hair. He looks up at me and winks before he dives in head first and runs his tongue over my clit, I gasp and pull at his hair. I pull his face closer and close my eyes, his tongue circles so fast that I can barley keep up.

"Hardin...........that feels so good."

He grips my thighs and pulls my hips closer to edge of the counter, he slowly slides his tongue inside me and my stomach tightens. I push his head in further, my body gives out and I quickly grip the counter for support.

God this is the best day of my entire life.

My back arches.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh." I mumble.

My toes curl and my nails dig into the granite counter so hard I feel like I'm gonna break it, I hold my breath because just the thought of breathing has slipped my mind while he supplies me with the best feeling in the world. His tongue is very long...........and right now it's my favorite part of his body............fucking shit......aghhh.