Secrets (Human Alberto x Sea Monster Reader)

Start from the beginning

You tried to think of a way to escape...your Uncle told you some moves.

You whip the boy off of you with your tail and quickly jumped back into the water, swam under and hid from the boy.

(Alberto's POV)

When I fell into the water I freaked out...but I know I did find a sea monster...Ill find her again...

I swam back to the surface and into my boat.

Until I spotted a long blue shed of sea angel hair...it relates to the monsters hair...Im not letting this one go...

"I'll get you principessa..."

(3rd Person's POV)

You panted softly and used a swordfish help cut the rope off of you.

"Thank you." You gently pet it and you looked up to see the boat is leaving...

You couldn't believe he was gonna kill you like that...but that's when you felt something on your hand...

You slowly opened to feel a rubbery texture...its a yellow glove...

It belonged to him...

"What is this strange feeling? Why do I wanna see him again?..." You asked yourself, but went back to your home.

You hid the glove under your bed, getting ready for dinner.

"Y/n! Your a minute late, where were you?" Your uncle asked feeling worried.

"Oh! Sorry Uncle, sometimes I nap during my break." You made up a lie and made it to the table next to your aunt for lunch time.

You would hear your aunt and uncle brag about a contest happening in a few weeks, even discussing about random things which you don't focus, just eating then head back to work.

But in your head, you planned to see the land monster again...but how without being killed?...

That's until your aunt brought up something...

"I've heard the Paguro's grandmother went up to the surface, and she wasn't her real self! She was like one of them!"

"Really?! She was a land monster?"

Your eyes widen, you think to your head, could it be true?

"Well, Im heading to work now, see you later. You swam back to your room and held the yellow glove...

"I can give it a try..." You said to yourself, held it near your chest.

You put it in your pocket and quickly swam back the surface, went to find the location of the land monsters home.

You quickly swam over there, but keep checking everytime when you are near...

Smiling to yourself and could sense your almost there.

You continued to swim for a good 3 minutes but then suddenly you spotted another boat. You swam down to hide behind a rock...

Until they were gone, you made it to the end...reaching the shore...

You peaked out to see if any land monster is around...

You quickly got out of the water, feeling the sun hit your skin...

Suddenly you see your sea skin shifting into a pinkish leather skin, you felt all dry from head to toe.

"Uncle was right...Im one of them now!" You cheered to yourself until you spotted the fisherman on boats. Maybe you'll be able to find the boy.

You walked up and hid behind a brick wall, seeing most of them heading out to the waters. Most of them look old and big.

Then you see the same boy, making his way back to shore

You squealed under your breath and walked up to him...but then something made you trip.

Fell over by a crab.

"Ow!" You hissed and then heard voices coming from the boats.

Then felt a gentle hand placed on your shoulder. "Are you alright miss?"

That voice...

You heard that voice before...

You looked to see the same boy...

His eyes widen to look back...you noticed his cheeks we're turning red.

You wanted to speak but have no idea what to say.

"L-let me help you up." He said and lifts you off the sand.

You placed your hands against his chest, feeling how muscular he really is. It made you fluster red.

"S-slipped." You said ending it with a giggle.

He nodded and he fixed his suspenders. "I've never seen you around here. You new?"

Oh no...you need to think of a good lie so he wouldn't know any suspicion.

"Oh! Uh...I live here...I don't get out that much..." You smiled and he raised an eyebrow.

"Hmm alright, well..names Alberto, Alberto Marcovaldo." He held his hand out...

You weren't sure what he's doing...so you placed your hand over his...but he soon placed a kiss over the palm of your hand...

You wanna freak out but you don't wanna be sus...

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Y-Y/n *random fish last name*"

"That's a nice name." He smirked and heard one of the fishermen calling for him.

He turned his head to look back at you. "Say uh...I have one more trip to make...I was wondering we could hang out later today!"

Your mouth shaped into an O and nodded quickly "y-yes! Id love that...I-I mean, sure!" You smiled and he walked back to the boats.

Your emotions are in a mix now, its happiness...and fear.

(Alberto's POV)

Hmm...something strange about the bella...I think I have seen her from somewhere...hmm, I must be working too hard, maybe tomorrow Ill track down that sea monster...better equipment to lure her back to me...

To be continued...

____________________________________

Am I the only one who likes two enemies falling in love?

No?

Okay -3- good night...