I just wish she was still here. She wasn't exactly a good person but I missed how she effortlessly made me laugh. And how lonely it felt not seeing her in her room. It all felt so lonely.

"Was she close to you?" Parrish asked while peering at the file.

I immediately shut it pushing it to one side. Tessa was gone and there was nothing I could do about it. It was just the way it was.

"No," I answered letting out a deep breath. "And we're not getting anywhere which is annoying because I usually get my way."

"It's been fifteen minutes Skyler, I'm sure you'll be able to figure out what I am sooner or later," he attempted to encourage me.

No. I wouldn't because I didn't even know what the hell I was. Part of the reason why I was in France and why I'm still going back.

"That night when Stiles went missing. The first time Stiles went missing. What did you feel?" I asked. This time I lightly placed my hand on his. Waiting for his answer.

"I only remember watching over you, Skyler. And there was something about you, that seemed so..." he paused to think. I began heating up and this time, he didn't even bother to move. "Drawn. There was something about you that gave me a weird type of energy. It wasn't normal."

This time his eyes were now glowing and he hadn't realised. I had only realised mine were too. Something was different this time. It was like another part of me was aware and it was like I had known Parrish my entire life. It was like a pull.

"We need your help!" The loud squeak of Lydia's voice made us both jump.

Stiles and Lydia stood at the door staring at Parrish and me. I ignored the two and immediately turned Parrish's hands so his palms were facing the ceiling.

I did the same and both were covered in ash. He had burnt me and I hadn't even realised. Neither had he.

"What just happened?" Parrish asked in a panicked tone examining his hands.

"Your burnt me," I muttered under my breath. "You burnt me and I didn't even feel it."

"Guys we cracked another third of the list," Lydia held up a sheet and we both cocked our heads to her.

Stiles stood there staring straight at me. "Aren't you supposed to be gone?"

༄༄

I sighed biting down on my nails while staring at the screen.

"Hey stop that," Stiles swatted my hand away from my mouth. "What are you nervous about?"

"Leaving," I answered. Both of our arms were folded but I looked ahead when he looked at me. "How's Malia?"

"Still not speaking to me," he answered our voices in blank tones. "How's Isaac?"

"Waiting for me."

Then it went silent. For a few seconds at least.

"You didn't fall asleep last night," he spoke up and I nodded.

"Yeah I can't, remember," I let out a huff as we both faced forward watching Lydia and Parrish look through old records. "You get a good nights sleep?"

"No, I was trying to figure out why Lydia's Grandmother is the one killing supernaturals," he said and I raised my eyebrows.

"There's a sentence I thought you'd never say," I laughed and he nodded. "Stiles."

He turned and I did the same. We both stared at one another and I almost forgot why I said his name.

"I'm leaving," I stated and he nodded.