20 Questions

Skyler's P.O.V

We had been here for thirty minutes and she was still refusing to tell us anything. Not even a name.

"What's his name?" I asked once more. "Come on Meredith. You could just tell us his name."

Meredith began shaking her head vigorously and I groaned slumping back down on the bed.

"Okay, you're shaking your head. What's that mean? Does that mean you don't know? Or you don't want to help us?" Stiles questioned but she kept shaking her head.

"I can't... I can't help anymore," she began getting all panicky shaking her head even more.

Lydia was holding back this time but if she didn't tell us more innocent blood was going to be spilt. And I'm tired of losing people.

"How do you know about him?" I asked and that seemed to set her off even more so I sat down.

I don't care if I was pushing this time if she knew the name of this idiot who was planning on getting my friends killed I needed to know.

"Guys, I think we better stop," Parrish warned but I let out a low growl.

It was getting harder to stay warm and I was becoming more agitated.

"Meredith, a lot of people are going to die if you don't tell us!" I pushed her even further. I needed my answers. "What's his name?"

She began shaking her head even harder and cry's came out of her mouth. "I don't... I don't know. I don't know!"

"Skyler," I felt Stiles's hand tug on mine to pull me back from not ripping anyone's heads off. I stared at him as he kept his grip on me.

Lydia hot up this time looking more agitated. "Come on Meredith. Give us a name," she pleaded but it was in a harsh tone. "You must know something!"

That only set off Meredith even more.

"Meredith, it's okay. You're gonna be all right," Parrish tried calming her down but she was now crying.

"I don't... I don't... I don't know."

"Meredith," Parrish tried and I grew even angrier while she grew even crazier.

And that was her last straw. "I said, I don't know!"

There was a scream and I cried in pain holding my ears. I heard Lydia do the same and I felt myself becoming dizzy before two hands caught me, holding me still.

Meredith was crying while rocking back and forth on the corner of her bed and I watched her.

"Sky your ears are bleeding too."

I placed my fingertips on my ear and saw blood on the remains on them. I widened my eyes staring back at Meredith.

"We need to get you guys out of here," Parrish said opening up the door and I didn't bother listening.

At least now we really did turn a crazy person crazier.

༄༄

"Hey, maybe it's Steve!" I said a little excited. May he rest in peace. "Ally and Aiden cracked the first part of the code right. Steve died. Try him."

"Sky, who the hell is Steve?!" Lydia huffed while rubbing her head.

I'm offended by the fact that she doesn't know who Steve is.

"She means Katashi," Stiles said and I nodded pointing at Stiles. He seemed annoyed at my suggestion too. "Jenson couldn't even be bothered remembering his name so she named him Steve."