You've Lost Enough

Skyler's P.O.V

"The one person I don't need shit from is you, Isaac. I get it. I messed up. I'm drowning in my own mistakes so please don't start with me because I'm so close to exploding," I growled while scrolling on my tablet reading through the bestiary. "Please. Just let me handle it."

"You told him I slept with you. No offence Sky but that doesn't really sound like making amends," and he was still going on about it. "As much as I love the title of sleeping with Skyler Jenson why would you say it?"

"Because I was angry!" I yelled finally letting my temper out. Luckily no one was around to hear me. "God I don't want to talk about it Isaac and I didn't even lie! He's probably slept with the insane werecoyote so what makes this any different?"

"Because seventeen years of knowing the annoying Skyler Jenson has been thrown away into a blissful and messy death for Stilinski," he retorted and I sighed trying so hard not to think about it. He was t making it easy. "You already lost Allison Sky. You can barely even sleep. Get your best friend to look at you and maybe Beacon Hills stands a chance of surviving."

"He doesn't bother to try so why the hell should I?" I scoffed approaching my house noticing the front porch light on.

Which was weird because Dad clearly had a night shift.

I heard Isaac give a bitter laugh through the other end. At this point, I wasn't even concerned as to what he found amusing.

"Skyler you fucked up the relationship so you fix it. Even if it means not having what you once had," he was practically ordering me and now I didn't know whether to laugh or not. "Fix it."

"And why the hell do you care? Okay, I apparently slept with you anyway so you should be happy I'm on speaking terms with you," I bellowed while opening the door to the house and still skimming my eyes over the tablet.

"Watching you fall apart because of Stilinski isn't something I wanna see Skyler," he sighed and I was still somewhat angry. "You're my best friend. Even if Im, not yours. I don't know what I would be doing right now without you. At least let him know you are still here Skyler even if he's not here for you."

And all the anger flooded away just like that. "You were never good with words. What happened?"

"I have a friend whose smart," he replied and I could picture the smirk on his face. "And hot."

"Isaac I'm here. You do know that right? Even though I'm not there," I said and it took a few long seconds for him to respond. "Isaac. One week."

"Get some sleep you probably look horrible," Isaac quickly said and he cut off the call.

I sighed placing my phone in my pocket not even bothering to look down at the tablet. Parrish can wait. Unfortunately, my emotions cannot.

I walked into my room and dumped my bag on my bed and walked over to my desk switching my lamp on and putting down the tablet.

That's when I saw a dark shadow sitting in the corner of my room.

"Holy shh–" I grabbed my ring dagger on its grip about to throw it at the shadow in my room until I actually realised who was sat there. "Scott what the hell! You scared the crap out of me!"

"Did you really sleep with Isaac?" He asked straight away and I raised my eyebrows.

"I'm not talking to you about it," I said and began massaging my temples due to all the stress I'm currently suffering through. "Could you please go? I have a busy day tomorrow."