Guilty Or Innocent

Start from the beginning

He managed to see something that he didn't notice the first time he saw the video. There was a man who was clearly hiding his appearance from the cameras, he even left quite quickly, which seemed very strange. His behavior reflected that he was in a great hurry, it was like he was going to be late.

Kim Dokja wasn't one hundred percent convinced that this person is Yoo Joonghyuk, maybe the two men are tall, but the one in the video doesn't seem to be as muscular as his alpha. In the detective's opinion, the one in the video lacks muscles, the only thing that matches in Kim Dokja's point of view is his height. In Korea there are many tall men, so it is normal to see other men with the same height as Yoo Joonghyuk.

"Is this man really Yoo Joonghyuk?" Kim Dokja muttered, still focused on watching the video.

He watched the video until it was twelve o'clock, the time that Yoo Joonghyuk Is supposed to return to work. It was just like the workers said, he returned to work at twelve, this time his face and figure were clearly shown on the surveillance camera. But if he had left from work with a disguise, why did he come back without it, besides that, he doesn't have anything suspicious with him, his hands are empty.

Kim Dokja expected to see the same man in disguise bringing something suspicious with him, something where he could hide a body, since Yoo Sangha was found dead inside the company. If Yoo Joonghyuk doesn't bring anything with him, it means that he didn't kill anyone or maybe he has an accomplice.

After watching the video for the second time, everything became more complicated, now Kim Dokja is not sure if Yoo Joonghyuk has actually killed someone. What he just got are new clues, which he has to show his superior, before an innocent ends up in prision.

He thinks his alpha is innocent, that the real killer has been trying to frame Yoo Joonghyuk. If so, he is achieving what he planned, almost all clues indicate that Yoo Joonghyuk is the murderer. No clue of anyone else involved is shown, if only Kim Dokja knew the name of the cafe where Yoo Sangha was planning to see Yoo Joonghyuk, various mysteries would be revealed. Especially the mystery of whether he actually went to see her or not.

Just as Kim Dokja left his office, he ran into his colleague, the detective who was supposed to arrest Yoo Joonghyuk. He decided to stop him for a moment, and ask him about the matter.

"How was everything?"

"The suspect is in the interrogation room, there are still several things that needs to be investigated about the homicide."

Kim Dokja knows there are many inexplicable things, now there's more when he saw the video, giving a possibility that Yoo Joonghyuk is an innocent man. In a hurry, the detective rushed to the interrogation room, he had to see what kind of questions they will ask Yoo Joonghyuk, also he wants to see what kind of expression he will have when he finds out that he has been discovered.

Kim Dokja entered the interrogation room, like last time, his superior was seeing everything behind the glass, analyzing the situation through the suspect's facial expressions. Kim Dokja's footsteps attracted his attention, the older man turned his gaze in his direction: "Have you found any more clues?"

"Yes, I saw the video from the surveillance camera again, I noticed that Yoo Joonghyuk did not leave the company at ten as the workers had told us. But I did see his figure captured on camera when he returned to the company at twelve."

"How is that possible? Did he disguised himself when he left?"

"That was the same thing I thought, especially when I saw a suspicious man leave at ten. The man did his best to hide his face, yet his physique does not match Yoo Joonghyuk's."

Hearing the words of Kim Dokja, left his superior confused, he could not understand how Yoo Joonghyuk could not be captured when he left but when he returned he did. Besides, who is that mysterious man who left the company? That man went out but didn't come back, while Yoo Joonghyuk came back but never went out.

"Maybe he has an accomplice?"

"At first I thought so, but after analyzing the case, I didn't came with the conclusion that it was possible he could have one."

Kim Dokja decided to tell his superior what he had in mind, about that there is a possibility that the real murderer is trying to frame Yoo Joonghyuk. Somehow the mysterious man who left the company must be related to the case, that man may be the murderer or an accomplice who was helping the real murderer frame Yoo Joonghyuk.

"For now we will keep Yoo Joonghyuk under arrest, we cannot ignore the evidence we have found that links him to the murder."

Through the interrogation they could not get any clues, Yoo Joonghyuk kept saying the same thing he said the first time, he clings saying that he doesn't know Yoo Sangha. That he never plan to meet her on a date, even when they showed him the evidence, he kept saying the same thing. His words sounded sincere, especially since he didn't show anxiety on his face, Yoo Joonghyuk always remained calm.

He never raised his voice or got angry, nor did he panic, leaving everyone shocked. Yoo Joonghyuk looked like an innocent man, he looked clean no matter how you saw him: a man of justice.

 Yoo Joonghyuk looked like an innocent man, he looked clean no matter how you saw him: a man of justice

Red String Of Fate| Yoo Joonghyuk x Kim DokjaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara