Questions

By the time Kim Dokja arrived at the crime scene, there were already several officers waiting outside. When one of the officers noticed that Kim Dokja got out of his car, the man immediately approached Kim Dokja with hurried steps.

"We were waiting for you, come this way." The officer guides Kim Dokja inside the building towards the office where the body is found.

Kim Dokja bends down to see the victim's face: She is a woman in her early twenties, with light brown hair. For a moment Kim Dokja thought he had seen her before, then he remembered that woman inside the subway.

The woman who had told Kim Dokja that her bicycle had been stolen, the poor woman who was always been harassed by several of the men from her work. At that moment when Kim Dokja spoke to her for the first time, he thought that she was a very unlucky woman but he never thought that she would be the murderer's next victim.

Leaving that thought aside, Kim Dokja focused on looking for the mark that the murderer always leaves on the body of his victim, the mark is always found on the victim's chest and this time the same thing happened. Kim Dokja found the same mark he had found on all the victims, seeing that mark confirms that the same murderer attacked again.

"Have you found anything useful?" The officer asked Kim Dokja who is still crouched looking at the victim.

"So far there does not appear to be any clue in sight on the victim's body, I must investigate the area to see if there is anything suspicious."

Not being able to find the murderer had made the reputation of Kim Dokja to drop considerably, the officers no longer count on the help of the detective who was previously said to be the best of all. But although Kim Dokja's reputation has fallen, he still hasn't given up on finding out who is behind all the murders, no matter how much his reputation falls. Kim Dokja will continue to investigate it.

"Are you sure you can find something," the officer looked at Kim Dokja. "I heard that you've been working on this case for a long time and still haven't found any leads, it would be better to step away and leave this case to a more capable detective."

Hearing the officer's words, Kim Dokja's veins stood out on his forehead, he clenched his fists angrily and wanted to hit that officer who said those words mocking him, but Kim Dokja remained calm. Without responding to the officer, Kim Dokja gets up and starts looking around the resting area, searching for any clues the killer might have left.

"We must check the surveillance cameras, the last people who left the building must be questioned." Kim Dokja can not find anything useful so he will have to resort to seeing the surveillance cameras, although  the murderer never shows himself on the cameras.

Since the body does not show any external injuries, it's not yet known how the young woman died, that's why Kim Dokja will have to wait until he receives news of the autopsy.

...

As Kim Dokja waits at the police station until the officers arrive with the surveillance camera recordings, the thought crossed his mind that maybe Yoo Joonghyuk will be shown on the surveillance cameras and will have to be questioned. Kim Dokja doesn't want to imagine that his alpha could be the killer he's been looking for so long. If Yoo Joonghyuk is the killer, Kim Dokja doesn't know what he could do.

After many years Kim Dokja finally found his destined alpha, but could be taken from him if Yoo Joonghyuk turns out to be the killer. Kim Dokja touches his forehead and sighs, thinking about the worst case scenery brings a knot in the detective's head.

The officers entered the door, one of them approached Kim Dokja telling him that they have already gotten the video from the surveillance cameras. Kim Dokja rushes them to play the video, the officers do as the detective asked.