I had a Dream

I once had a Dream we were dancing in a endless field and I was holding you tight in my arms.The wind howled against the nearby tree making it sway in sync with our twirls and spins.Your happy giggles filled my heart and left it overflowing wishing you would be mine forever.You were the most gorgeous thing in the field with your messy dirty blonde hair and flower crown that had the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen.Yet your stunning eyes stood out to me the most and your freckles that hugged your face making it glow in the sunlight.A smile hung on my face like a picture frame on the wall and yet this dream still produced melancholy in my heart.The marks that littered your skin that held so many dark and mysterious stories that would only be shared amongst you and your thoughts.Emptiness surrounded your once happy smile and this made me want to search the entire world to kill this sadness which ruined you.The green blades of natural shrubbery sung along with the pitch black birds which surrounded the overgrown tree.

"Tech,Can you promise me something?"The beauty whispered.

"Yes my Dear,"I replied,holding them tightly against my chest.

My arms were wrapped around my loves waist as we stared happily into each other's eyes.

"If I ever leave your side,make sure to except the light with open arms,"They hummed.

"My love I will never leave your side,"I said.

"Remember what I said to you on our special day,"I mumbled,"Til Death do us part,"

They giggled at my response and placed a gentle kiss on my lips.They tugged my hand leading me towards the tree and peacefully pushed me down.

"Doll,I love you so much,"I laughed,as our hands interlocked.

"Love you too,"They replied,with a grin.

Their hand was placed among the sea of enchanting blades of grass and all of a sudden a flower crown sprouted from the ground in his soft hand.The flower crown was placed on top of my head like a crown.My facial expression was a grin once more showing off my pearly white tusks.Their hands reached up touching my tusks carefully placing our heads together.

"We'll meet again,"They said,in a awfully calm tone.

He hugged me as he tugged us down making us tumble down the hill.His giggles turned into heavy wheezes filled my ears.My laughed joined in unison making a pitchy sound that could be heard for 100ft.

The pitchy sound turned into sobs as I hugged the bloodied body in my arms as the same sentence left my mouth:

"No,no NO please don't leave me I need you."

Tears streamed down on my face onto the person bellow me.A bloodied hand reached up caressing my cheek in a attempt to calm me down.He wiped the lingering tears off my face before coughing up more blood.

"Mi amor,I love you but I have to go,"He choked.

"I'll see you soon,"He whispered as he caressed my cheek once more.

"I love you too,"I mumbled as I hugged the body of my one true love before the body went limp in my arms.

My tears streamed rapidly down my face as a pathetic whimpering escaped my mouth.The once motioning hand was now drifted to the disgusting wreckage of The once glorious country of L'manburg.The country that my brother built was now my lovers tomb.

The people in this heart aching war surrounded us with looks of guilt,surprise and perplexing silence.I don't care anymore they did this to him and they shall not get away with it.The voiced that once hummed in my ear were now screaming in my mind wanting vengeance to what they did to my poor lover.

Blood
Blood god
KILL THEM
DIE
MAKE THEM PAY
HE MUST BE AVENGED
PHIL
DREAM NOOOOOO
THESEUS WILL NO LONGER EXIST
BLOW UP THE LITTLE GOAT AGAIN
REVIVAL BOOK
HELP
FORGIVE ME
DREAM NEEDS YOU
⋔⎍⋔⋉⏃
⏚⌰⍜⍜⎅
⍀⟒⎐⟟⎐⏃⌰ ⏚⍜⍜☍
ᒲ⚍ᒲ⨅ᔑ ⍑ᔑᓭ ⍑╎ᒲ リ𝙹∴
ꖌ╎ꖎꖎ ||𝙹⚍∷ᓭᒷꖎ⎓
∴⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ'ᓭ !¡⍑╎ꖎ ⍑ᒷ ᒲ⚍ᓭℸ ̣ ꖌリ𝙹∴ ∴⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ ᓭ⍑ᒷ ╎ᓭ

The voices wouldn't shut up,some of them spoke multiple languages I have never heard before.My blood boiled at what this group of tyrants have attempted.My body was shaking trembling at the sight of my true love in bloodied shambles.He died in vain.I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around to see a short man in a forest green kimono.

"Techno,it's okay let it all out,"Phil signed,holding back tears trying not to ruin the mood even more.

I can't cry now because the server will think I'm weak and pathetic.I covered the face of the body with my cape.I rose up from the dirty ground still attached to the limp body whose face was covered.He would've wanted his face to be hidden.My body dragged me out of the ruins of this once booming  country was now a crater in this earth.Sounds of footsteps rung in my ears as my journey continued throughout the Dream smp.My footsteps lead me to the community house as they stopped in their tracks.The people that followed me now stopped behind me as words of worry and anger came from their throats.They said things like:
"Why do you care for that monster?"
"Looks like the almighty Blood god went soft,"
"Techno are you alright,"
"What happened?"
"What did you do to my duckling?"
"Clay?"
"Hahahaha,"
"He didn't deserve this,"
"He's not dead,"

The last thing confused me.I spun around to see the infamous DreamXD standing their with a almost robotic expression.

"Did you not hear me he's not Dead,"DreamXD repeated.

A/N:Sorry for not posting that often my mental health has been a pain in my ass so hope you enjoy this chapter :).Plus I need to work on my other book which I haven't written in 2 months because of not knowing where the plot is going.