🎃Halloween Special🎃

A/N:Hello my wonderful readers Happy Halloween.Sorry I haven't been writing lately because my mental health is spiralling down but let's not make this about me.Anyways enjoy reading this chapter.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
No-ones POV:

Darkness loomed over the sky in a tight grasp as the happy giggles of children echoed in the streets of The Dream Smp.Happy grins were worn by the little ones as it was the only night of the year when they could dress as absolute ibeciles and get away with it and receive the sweet delicacy otherwise known as candy.This night of the year was known as Halloween and this server loved it so much they thrived to make each Halloween more magical then the last by improving decorations,handing out a more variety of candy and making their costumes brighter and high end.Well this year instead of focusing on those little shits who are running around asking to be snatched,lets focus on one household:The wastaken or blade or minecraft household,they don't really have a main surname so theres alot to choose from to address them by.Anyways,the wind whistled against the dangling leaves that clung onto the tree that stood tall infront of the mansion that belongs to the dear couple.Now lets check up on that house shall we.

A sweet sound of humming could be heard throughout the house as taps joined into the dance of rhythm.A boy at the height of 6'3 was happily adding swirls of frosting to a black as night cake.A apron hung loosely from his waist covering a dark gray pair of shorts with green and black striped thigh high socks.A black as night croptop with lace sleeves  hugged his chest making his torso visble and a ring that had the brightest ruby on it reminded him of the one he loves truely in this world.The boy after a while placed the almost empty frosting tube and took 1 cautious step away from the counter.He carefully analysed the cake that was carefully frosted head to toe.He quickly moved his hand to the strings attached to the bow on his apron.He gently tugged the string nearly making the apron tumble to the ground but he caught it before it even had a chance.He rapidly walked to the pantry and hung the apron on a metal hook with the other aprons.He existed the pantry and resided back to his cake

Dream's POV:

I looked at my cake with happiness as I wiped the sweat off my brow.A sudden thought crossed my mind:maybe I should make popcorn since instead of babysitting the minors Techno and I are having a movie night.I made my way towards the cabinets thoroughly searching each one for a packet of popcorn.After 2 minutes,I finally found the popcorn and walked to the microwave.I quickly dialled the number and pressed enter.A eerie ringing noise came from my phone as I picked it up and swiped right.

"Hello,"I said.

"Wanna have a little fun?"??? asked.

"Who's this?"I murmured.

"Tell me your name and ill tell you mine,"??? Said,in a cocky tone.

This guy gives me the creeps.

"I don't think so,"I replied.

Sudden noises of crashes emerged ruining the peace.

"What's that noise?"??? asked,with a hint of curiosity in their voice.

"Oh it's just a annoying child playing outside preparing to go trick or treating,"I replied,peering my head out the window.

I saw Tommy chasing Tubbo with a branch, smacking his ankles.I put the phone on mute and shouted.

"Tommy stop just go trick or treating already or ill get Philza,"I yelled.

I unmuted the phone and placed it back up to my ear.