Standard Chapter 10

Start from the beginning

Professor: "When you go to Standard and confront him, make sure to bring reinforcement as many as possible with you."

Yuri: "But Professor, I know this Duelist might be a threat to our plans but it's really necessary? I assure you that I can handle him alone."

Professor: "That's an order."

Then Yuri bowed again.

Yuri: "I understand."

Professor: "You're dismissed."

With that, Yuri nodded and began leaving the Throne room.

At that moment we see a girl wearing a red jacket with indigo hair tied up in ponytail and green eyes who was eavesdropping on the whole conversation outside the Throne room, hoping that she wouldn't be discovered. Her name is Serena and she is Yuzu's Ray Counterpart of the Fusion Dimension and Reginald's Love Interest.

 Her name is Serena and she is Yuzu's Ray Counterpart of the Fusion Dimension and Reginald's Love Interest

???: "Serena-sama."

Behind Serena is a tall burly man with black spiky hair and crimson eyes wearing a gray jacket with a black eye patch over his right eye. His name is Barrett a bodyguard for Serena.

Serena: "Barrett!? Don't scare me like that!"

Barrett: "My apologies, why are you here? Is the Professor wants to see you?"

Serena: "No. I was just eavesdropping to find information about this Water Duelist that he wants to eliminate."

Barrett: "I heard about him. he seems to talk in the entire Academia. He must be a huge threat to the Professor if he sent Yuri to eliminate him."

Serena: "Well Yuri doesn't get a chance. To prove myself to the Professor, I will eliminate him first."

Reginald P.O.V

I was at Sakaki Yuya's house and it has been two days after the event at the park where three counterparts of Zarc were to meet face to face for the very first time. And the event that Yugo defeats Yuto so that Yuya can absorb Yuto's spirit, but instead I intervene in the Duel and defeat both berserk Yuto and Yugo making it so that the event didn't happen at all.

In these two days, both Yuto and Yugo have already woken up and both of them are already Dueling against each other, but Yuzu smacks their heads using her magical paper fan from out of nowhere making both Yuto and Yugo start to calm down. Then Yugo explained that he came from the Synchro Dimension which make Yuzu shocked and surprised also he told us that his best friend, name Rin was kidnapped by a hood Duelist who has the same face as him and he thought that Yuto was the one who kidnapped his best friend, Rin.

After that Yuto explain about the Four Dimensions and the Academia to Yugo and Yuzu, also he told his friend in the Xyz Dimension name Shun that his sister named Ruri was also being kidnapped by someone from the Fusion Dimension who had the same face as him and he thought that Yugo was a Pawn of Fusion, because he spells his name wrong.