" Oh my god i missed yo big ass! " She says.

" Girl dont be calling nobody big. Give you a few more months " She mugged me. " She just found out she prego " i tell him.

" Ooooohhh shiiit!! My bitch pregoooo!!! " He almost dropped her then started C-walking having people around stare at us and laugh too. " Stop! Pause! Go! Gasss Pedaaal! Gaaasss pedall! " He sung doing the dance and my stomach hurt from laughing so hard.

" Oh my gosh i missed out! Man who knocked yo crazy ass up!? Ima be a god daddy " He says

" Well about that! " She start and he mugged the shit out of her.

" Fuck you mean about that? Who you think god daddy besides me? " He go.

" His name is Zihir and hes my babydads bestfriend and he is in love with Nique and she in love with him to even though anytime they see eachother all they do is argue...we go fill you in later! " She says

" No im not-" He cut me off.

" Let me guess the nigga in the timbs looking like he could kill me right now!? Dammn he look like i pissed in corn flakes " He jokes talking about Zi. We laughed.

" Yeah lets go met them...and her babydad " I grab his hand and pull him off. She introduced him to the boys and he knew our girls though. All but Cassie.

" Im sorry but i couldnt be in a relationshit with these bitches...hell no! Have you seen they ugly asses in the morning? Breath be kicking on gee bruh! " He fucking stupid. Everybody even Zi had to laugh.

We just looked at him. " Yall know Nique used to be fat? Ooooh shit that was a big girl! " He go and my mouth dropped. They was dying.

" Stop for she cry! " Mya says trying not to laugh.

" She know her ass was fat. Her daddy kept the snacks and little debbie cakes locked up from her big ass " He is soo mean. And they were all laughing so hard. I was mad but then again i had to laugh at his crazy ass.

" She pissed on herself in 8th grade infront of our whole class. Pissy fat ass " He go. They was holding they stomach and i pouted and made a sad face.

" Shes about to cry stop! " Mya says. They laughed harder making me laugh.

" How about the time yo stupid ass grabbed yo mama birth control and took them shits to school and told everybody they was yo asthma meds and you had to take them and was popin that shit like candy. Til the teacher caught you " I say. He looked a little embarssed then laughed it off.

" I fucked up there cause about 9 months later i got a bad ass little bro " He says.

" Or how about the time ya mama caught you jacking off the a picture of Monique on yo compute and poured holy water on ya ass " He was for real embarassed now and it showed. We were dying.

" Fuck this! Fuck you! Fuck everything. Im going back to my crew i came in here with. You a bitch for that one. Suck me! " He says and walked off we was dying. " hump back! " i call he fliped me the bird and kept on his way.

" You not going to go after him? " They ask. " Nah he's good. " I say.

" He seem cool as fuck though " They say. " He is. The the best person to has as a friend...besides me..im the best " I say and everybody looked at me.

" SHHIIIITTT!!! " they all went. I laughed and flipped them off.

*

*

It was the end of the night, My.feet were killing me and I actually had a lot of fun. Surprise to admit most with Zihir. He's actually a funny Guy but I ain't got tell him that. He kept us all laughing and having a good time tonight.

We're all walking in a group to the cars. Its almost 4am. Most of the people gone. Some still here. I seen a car all black sitting in the cuts. I watched the dudes get out.

Zi and his boys across the lot. It was hard for me to see but I seen the ski mask and guns. I knew they on some business type shit and It was with Zi and his boys because they snook right up behind them.

I pulled the 9mm. from my boot holster just as dude was standing directly behind Zi and " boom! " blew his head off.

Everybody jumped, ran, and screamed hearing the gun shots. Zihir looked an seen the body. I was still hitting my targets on the spot. The other 2 Nigga's was down and I used 1 bullet on each one of them.

Me and Zihir eyes locked and he seen the gun in my hand and who saved his ass.

" Bring ya ass! " Mya and them pull me in the car.

" What the fuck was that?! Oh my God we could have died! " The girls going and me and Mya just looked at each other. All to use to this shit.

" He was behind Zihir. He was going to kill him and Osage. That's you're babydads and I couldn't just let either die and not do shit " I say.

" And you wouldn't risk letting Zi hit the grave without telling him you really liked him? " She ask as I stared out the window.

" Whatever " I say.

" That was some crazy shit though! I'm mad I ain't pack my gun so I could have some fun to man " Her crazy ass say. I laughed

" Just get me home im ready to go to sleep " I say.

When we got to my house the first thing i did was slip down the my lace bra and panties. And climb into my soft warm bed.

*

*Morning*

I heard something thats what caused me to wake up. I rubbed my eyes and saw Zihir sitting at the edge of my bed. Deep in thought.

" What the hell are you doing here!? " I ask.

" Good morning to you to " He says

What the hell man...

( So you finally found out Niques background and i brung in a new character how you feel about him?? Let me know what you guys think. Comment, Vote, fan I get so happy we're moving up! )

Sorry for any errors!