16. The Confession

ASLAN

Aslan opened his appartment door and entered. He switched on the lights, removed his shoes, unbuttoned his coat and started walking towards the kitchen to grab a water bottle.

He was hungry but his tiredness overtook his hunger which made him ditch the idea of food and walked towards his bedroom with water bottle in his hand. He started removing his coat, undershirt and socks on his way. His hand touched the door knob but stilled for a moment when he heard movements inside his room. He took out his gun and opened the door in 5 seconds.

"Who are you? Why are you hereeeeee...?.." Aslan's voice stuck in the middle when his eyes landed on the person who stood there with a plate full of Biriyani.

"You are back? I thought you'd be late."

"Ar-Arsala." Her name slipped his mouth fluently.

"Wow, My name sounds sexy from your mouth."

"How did you entered my appartment?" Aslan asked as he lowered his Gun.

"The real question is why do you have a separate appartment when you live with your family? Are you doing something behind my back? Like one night stand?" Aslan cut her off and said "Asthagfirullah(God forbid)"

"I even searched around to find any bikini but ended up finding your boxers." And she winked.

"Huh? My Boxers?" Aslan's face flushed in embarrassment.

"Yup. Do you have any affair behind my back?"

"What if I have?" And the plate filled Biriyani came flying and smashed on his face. The Ceramic plate fell on the ground breaking into pieces.

"Say that one more time and I'll break your bones just like that broken plate." He shook his head vigorously saying no.

"Now clean the floor and your face. Quick." Aslan did as he was said.

10 mins later.........

"Now tell me how did you entered my appartment?"

"How could you be a big fool.?"

"Me? Fool? How?"

"We both have 2 friends in common. Now tell me. How did I entered your appartment.?" Arsala lifted her eyebrows in a playful manner.

"Tabassum and Wais helped you?" He asked shocked.

"Exactly.!!" Arsala smiled.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"It's been 3 long months last I saw you. I got to know that you're arriving today. So, here I came to meet you." Arsala replied and walked towards the kitchen.

"You could've met me tomorrow at day time. Then why now by creating a big scene and breaking into my appartment?" He followed her behind. He's curious than hungry.

"I've had enough patience and waited for 3 months. I missed you like crazy and spending a whole night without seeing you when I know that you are near me is totally impossible. Atleast for me." She explained while placing 2 plates filled with Biriyani.

"Come and eat. You must be hungry. I made Biriyani for us." She said as her lips curved into a huge smile. They both sat opposite to eachother.

"Is this safe to eat?" He eyed the plate suppressing his smile.

"Feel happy because you got a wife who can cook and make your tummy happy.
Happy tummy=My happy husband=Your happy wife." Arsala said proudly. His body stiffened when she said my Husband and your wife.

"We ain't a Husband and wife"

"Then Marry Me." Arsala paused. Aslan's eyes told her that he heard her. So, before her shyness could stop her she continued with her confession.

"Honestly, I'll make you happy. Just give me you and I'll give you my everything. It took a while for me to realise my feelings for you and I am sincere about it. Just Trust me with your heart, you won't regret giving me yourself." She finished her confession. He as always sat there shocked with her confession. He felt overwhelmed. He wanted to reply. His words got stuck in his throat.

"I know that I am a bit crazy. But you should know that I am crazy only for you. And I'll always be your crazy Arsala." Arsala paused and looked at a very shocked Aslan.

"My feelings for you wasn't a secret for you. You do realized my feelings with my activities with you. But still, I know it's shocking and confusing for you. So, take your time. I'll wait for you. I want to explore this world with you and i want us to be Halal. Tell me the answer soon bcoz you do know that i lose patience quickly when it comes to you. The more you make me wait, the more crazier I become. I can't say anything, I shall Kidnapp you and make you marry me at the gun point if my patience die. So be quick." She stood up and eyed him. Their eyes locked with each other.

"The trio are waiting for me downstairs. So.. bye." She walked towards the main door with Aslan following her behind. She opened the door and stepped out. She turned and faced Aslan.

"I love you Aslan. And I hope you'll too one day." With that said she left his appartment leaving an overwhelmed Aslan behind to his own thoughts. He walked back to the kitchen thinking whether this was a dream. But the 2 plates on the table confirmed that it wasn't a dream but a dream come true.

His stomach growled at the sight of Biriyani. So, he sat on the chair and took a big scoop of it.

A smile appeared on his lips and he whispered "Indeed I am lucky."