8. The New Friends

ARSALA

"Okay come now." Arsala said to Aslan.

"No. I have work. So leave." He said in a stern voice. He was talking to Arsala as if he knew her since childhood. Huh.. Interesting.

"You won't listen Ri8?" She asked and he shook his head. She had no other option but to hold his hand and drag him to the back side of the cafe.

"What do you think you are doing?" Asked Aslan.

"What do you think I am doing? " she asked crossing her arms after releasing his hand from her hold.

"How would I know.?" He asked imitating her.

"I.." she was about to start when they heard a phone ringing sound. Aslan attend his call.

"Yeah. Okay. What the heck were you guys doing while he crossed you. Are you guys blind. Fuck off. I'll be ri8 there in 10 mins. And I'll make sure you guys won't walk out without punishment." He yelled and cut the call. Then he looked at Arsala.

"I..." she started again but Aslan cut her off.

"Shut up. I don't have time for anything. I have to go." He yelled and left the place. She felt a strange feeling.

She smiled.

He has all rights to yell her and get angry on her. She thought.

With that smile she turned around to see Tabassum, Wais and Jannat standing there.

"Are you Mad? He just shouted at you and you are smiling like an Idiot? " asked Jannat.

"He shouted at me cause he Have all rights to do that." Arsala said and smiled widely.

"You Definitely became mad" Tabassum murmured.

"Hey. I want your and Wais's number" Arsala said to which they looked at her confused.

"Wait. What? Why?" Asked Jannat totally shocked just like Tabassum and Wais.

"I need to know the whereabouts of my Dearest Aslan. Aslan would never give me his number. Even if he gives me he would never tell me where he is. Then how could I follow him and watch him.? I wanna know him more. I wanna love him more. So to know his whereabouts I need Tabassum and Wais's number. They are my Friends since 3 mins so they should help me." Arsala blabbered to Jannat. Then she turned towards Tabassum and Wais.

"Now give me your numbers. I'll ask you guys and you both should inform me about his whereabouts. I wanna see him always though. But I'll try my best to not disturb you guys as much as possible." Arsala said and they looked at her like she was crazy.

"You definitely are a crazy one." Said Wais with wide eyes.

"Here's the number." Tabassum said and gave her a paper.

"It's your true number ri8? You are not fooling me, ri8?" Arsala asked suspiciously.

"You can trust me. Just give us a call now." Tabassum said. she took out her phone and dialed the number. And a phone rang in his pocket. Then she saved his number and did one more call with another number and this time it rang in Wais pocket. She saved their number, said Bye and left the place with Jannat not before thanking them.