Izuna uchiha

:revenge and ownership :

| au featuring izuna being a assassin, he kidnaps a blonde beauty who happens to be wife of the man who asked to kill blonde.  When he sees how beautiful blonde is, he makes him his.|

|rabe, blood, etc|

|enjoy|

__________________

__________________

Cerulean eyes shoot open as a flash of light hit on it, trying to adjust, with the light, he slowly rubbed his eyes, as he got up, looked around to see, he was in a unfamiliar place. He was thankful that his cloths were intact but, a sudden pain hit his neck.

When he touched his neck, he can only feel a cold steel neck collar around his neck, with a tick steel chain attached to it. When he looked closely he knew it was a chakra restriction chains and collar, even if he activate his chakra, it will absorb it. Beside that he also noticed that some one has put heavenly prison jutsu to. Now naruto was sure he cant use his nor kurama's chakra to escape or not attack. Right now he is just a helpless prey ready to get attacked any time.

He saw a dark figure approaching towards him, when that man stood in front him, he was tall, onyx eyes, with pale skin perfectly matching raven hair with a  ponytail, his attire did look like he was an uchiha. But naruto didnt know any uchiha other than sasuke, who was his soon to be husband.

"W-what you want from me, why am i even here. Unhand me." Naruto yelled, at the raven man who was staring at him.

'Beauty!, it cant even define him.' Raven thought as he stared at the blonde man, ' indeed beautiful, he is the very definition of beauty, no one surpasses him. To think that he is beautiful and kind at the same time, i want him.'

"What are you looking at say something." Naruto yelled again, this time he got ravens attention.

"You are quit a beauty, no wonder why that uchiha was after you." Raven said as he kneel down to match with Naruto's hight. Also he didnt want the blonde beauty to have a neck pain, because of him.

Sudden blush appeared on blonde's face, as it was his first time some one ever complemented his beauty, except for his mom, dad, kurama, tsunade and lord 3rd. Not even boyfriend, soon to be husband said to him.

"T-thank k-kyou, i-its my f-first time listening from someone else other than from my family." Naruto said as he tried to cover his blush didnt want his capturer to notice it. But it wasn't unnoticed  by the raven man.

"Beautiful and kind, it is rare to see suck qualities together." Raven said as he slowly lifted blonde's chin up, their eyes met, cerulean orbs met with onyx orbs, sudden heart race felt by the blonde, he didnt knew why. Soon he realised he was making a mistake he pushed the man away from him.