Itachi uchiha

:Streamer:

|modern au, itachi is bj by night.|

[smut]
[black mail]

<--------->

Itachi uchiha, a well respected sales head, due to his stoic nature, people tend to think, he is cold hearted man. But when he smiles warmly they forget about his stoic nature.  A very hard working man who devotes himself to work and complete his task on time.  Never had any relationship, girls drool for him. But he had as secret and that is, he might be the head of sales department, well thats till 6pm, and after that he is a live streamer like bj Alex type. He wear a mask tie his hair up and start showing off his abs, his toned, muscular arms, well he practically showed off everything. As each of viewers send him money. He slowly sweet asks with his husky tone and start to jerk off..well thats what he does .

Naruto uzumaki, assistant of itachi uchiha. Has a huge crush on him since day one, but he is very shy man. Well naruto will do any thing to get itachi's attention but always fails miserably, he thought of giving up until one day he saw something unbelievable.

Itachi and naruto are neighbours, they apartment is beside each others. If you stand either one's balcony you will see their room clear as hell. Naruto minding his own business standing their and admiring evening view, where kids were playing, adults were chitchatting and walking . When suddenly he heard, sound coming form itachi apartment, as naruto being oblivious of something call privacy peaked in to see, itachi live streaming,

"Hello, my horny viewers (idk how bjs talk ) today was pretty heated day, hope you guys are liking what your seeing. ..... yes i just came from gym so, I thought of showing of my sweaty body today." Itachi said in his deep husky voice, black cat like mask was covering his upper half of his face , he slowly removed his gym suit and slowly removing his baggy joggers, viewers can clearly see how toned his body was, well defined muscles, ripped abs, slowly started playing with his dick, " well let's start with a role play as today i am feeling like doing role play with you guys............i slowly removed my shirt and joggers just for you to feel , that your doing this to me....ahhh didnt expect to get ...nnggg!!! Hard this quickly.. just imagining you doing it for me...

What if ......ahhh....i change the angle so that you can see me clearly.... How i will be fucking you...  do you feel satisfied... when i am jerking off in front of you... thinking about you how you will be riding me......

........ imagine you getting on top of me..... and your... cock ... is so hard... your cunt want it in... as you slowly start moving you hips.... Slowly....mmmhhh.....ahhhh... and dirty.... How would you feel....." as saying he adjusts the camera angle and lays back on the bed, then he glances at the camera and lets out a small breath with a lewd look.

After that he gently closes his eyes... begins to slowly jerk as he rocks his hips....the exact way he would do if he was fucking some one.

'Wow....mmmhhh.. shit i want him so bad..seeing him like that did made me turn on.. i want to put his cock inside me and i want him to pound me into oblivion with no mercy... dam i want it so bad...wait let me take camera and start recording.' Naruto thought as he picked his phone and started recording itachi.

"It seems, like you want to get fucked by me sooo bad....why dont you take your pants off and try to imagine i am right behind you, why dont you close your eyes and follow my instructions." Itachi said as voice become soft and gentle but steel had the depth in it.