Obito uchiha [smut] part one

|this au is more in to staking and all, i just described how creepy stalking can be, so their are many types of stalking i just put two in this story. If you find this story creepy r uncomfortable then, um i am sorry, those who like it, enjoy.|

"Hey, naruto what happened, why is you mood off, did something happened." Sakura asked as she sat beside naruto near their usual meet up.

"It's nothing, y'know" naruto said as he sighed with a irritation.

"Come on naruto, tell me what happened." Sakura asked, she knew something was wrong, as per her view naruto never shows this kind of irritation with out any reason, it's unusual for naruto. The boy who smiles brightly is frowning, their might me something wrong.

"Well, its about hinata, y'know she stalking me, i thought she has stoped but she didn't, it's creeping me out." Naruto said, still had the irritation look, his tone was rather calme and mellow enough for sakura to listen.

"Then, why dont you tell her directly." Kakashi said as he popped out, which surprised both sakura and naruto, well he came to meet them for new mission, but two of them didnt notice thats all.

"Kakashi sensei, when did you come, we didnt see you!" Both said simultaneously, they were shocked to see their sensei popped out of nowhere.

"Well, i was here, you didnt pay attention. Any way, back to the topic go and tell hinata, what your problem is. May i ask you something?" Kakashi asked as he put his book back in the bag.

"Yes, sensei you can ask, but its not like i didnt try,y'know, you both might have seen, when ever i try to talk to her, she faints and that irritates me y'know." Naruto said out of frustration,

"Fine this time we will also come, but may we know, why are you rejecting her?", sakura asked, well thats the same question kakashi had in his mind, they wanted to know why naruto is rejecting, its fifth or sixth time of girls he has rejected so far, he doesn't even look at any other girl other than tenten, tsunade, sakura. Only guys he talk properly or well he is comfortable with boys .

"I like a guy, i am in love with him for past three years, and my feels for him, is just growing, y'know. And i am not comfortable with girls, i never understood any girls, i dont feel that attraction towards any girl till now y'know, yes i might have tried to take your attention sakura, but it is because i needed friends and i didnt have any, which irritated me the most. People see me as a monster and i dont know why. I am really comfortable with boys, you, tenten and tsunade. And no body else, it's up to you guys to talk to me. I will understand if you dont want to." Naruto said as he was about to get up and walk away, sakura pulled him back.

"Where do you think you are going. And who said we wont accept you, you are like my friend plus i am dating ino and this pervert of a sensei of our is dating iruka sensei. Don't think we wont accept you sweety." Sakura said as she hugged naruto, tears flowing down as he hugged her back.

"By the way Kakashi sensei, why are we here ?" Sakura asked as she looked at kakashi who was awing at the cute movement.

"Well.. me have a mission, and well we need to go after one week , as we are going to kirigakure, well their is this missing nin, who happened to be a jinchuriki and we need to find him before akatsuki does. Also .. hmm let it be i think sai knows, lets go and meet team 8." Kakashi said  as he walked, naruto and sakura got up and joined him as well.