Obito (smut)

Naruto, had a huge crush on obito uchiha, who was kakashi's friend, when ever he meets or just cross paths naruto starts to stutter like hinata.
Kakashi figured out what is going on, but his friend was being oblivious or just playing with naruto he didn't know. He asked obito multiple times but that man just brushed it off, one day naruto was on his way to ichiraku , he saw obito giving flowers to rin, as he saw that sight, tears drooling down, he couldn't think straight, and ran back towards his home, kakashi saw every single thing, this time he was angry at his friend for hurting his student, he rushed towards , where obito and rin was , "obito !", kakashi called him out, both rin and obito looked towards kakashi, "i am so sorry rin, but can i talk to obito for a movement", kakashi asked, he didnt wait for rin's reply, he just dragged obito from their, after they reached far enough, kakashi turned back at obito,

"Are you out of you fucking mind, obito", he asked in anger, obito could see how angry kakashi was,
"What do you mean, what did i do", obito asked in confusion,
"You baster, you know that naruto has a huge crush on you, if you really dont have any feeling then go and clear it , with that poor kid, rather playing with his feeling, he is fragile, he saw you give it flowers to rin, if you are not interested then stop playing around and tell him, so that he can move on", kakashi shouted at obito, at this point you can say that obito was kind of surprised,
"I just gave her flowers because its your and her anniversary, did you forget that kakashi ?", obito asked ,
"I didn't forget it, but you pretty much created an misunderstanding, before it get to late go and talk to naruto", kakashi said
"I will but tomorrow, its late i cant got at this hour", obito said with a shrug,
"Fine dont forget it, i am watching you", kakashi said and went.

Obito reached home, he didnt bother to eat, just changed his dress , due to the raging thoughts, he count sleep, he laid awake on his bed and stared at the ceiling.
"You dont know kakashi, i am controlling my self not to jump on that cute fox student of yours, obito thought as he continued to, the first time he was naruto was when sasuke brought naruto over for sleep over, naruto caught his eyes. The sweet and bright aura the tiny teen had drew obito like a moth of flames.

The boy was beautiful in his white and black outfit, paired with matching sneakers, his eyes were beautiful cerculean that obito wanted nothing more than to see them crying and glazing over with pleasure.
They all decided to watch some movie that night and naruto was sitting in between itachi and obito.
Naruto had changed into short white shorts that reached his plump butt and a white shirt that was almost transparent.
It took all of Obito's will power not to grab naruto and ravage him there and then, not caring other three uchihas was their in the room, and the way naruto licked his spoon of ice cream had him groaning under his breath. The things he could have that pink tongue do......... due to these thought kept on hitting him, he couldn't sleep from that night on till now.

Only obito knows how he is controlling in front of that blonde, knowing that he had a huge crush on obito made it more easy to ram him, but how.......
Maybe he should just say fuck it and go to kids home and rail him,

Obito was about to get up and carry out his plan when he heard the sound of his window slowly slide open, obito was surprised when instead of him sneaking noruto out, the teen came to him, by his own.

Obito watched through lidded eyes as the blonde teen tip toed in to partly dark room, heading over to his bed. The teen silently got on the kind size bed and crawled over to obito.

When naruto was a feet away from obito, the older man snapped up anmd grabbed him, electing a squeak from the blonde haired teen. Obito grinned down at him , looking in to the wide cerculean eyes that shone with shocked innocence.

It wasnt long before he had the blonde trembling on his fingers, driving out muffled moans anmd squealers from those plump lips which called to him. He took his time to fuck that pretty mouth and finger fuck that warm ass of naruto's, which twitched under obito's attention.

"How cute , you just had to come....... You know you moans are a music for me, just let daddy have you as his", obito said as he not wanting to waste anymore time, obito lubed himself up and gently submerged himself into that warm, glorious heat.

Naruto who I was in his knees, ass raised up, back arching and head lying on a pillow which he was hugging tight, let out a choked gasp at the size of obito, that mans grith was stretching Him so much that naruto felt full. He could feel obito in his stomach, making a small bulge in his abdomen.

Obito too him slowly at first, giving him time to adjust, but that flew out the window the movement Obito thrusted head on with his prostate. The teen snapped up with a scream, his eyes going wide with shocked pleasure.

A sinister grin took over obito's lips and the man griped on naruto's hips tightened, his blunt nails digging in to the smooth skin.

Obito fucked into yuji, almost driving the teen insane with only his cock. Naruto had to bite down on the pillow, trying hard not to moan louder, but failed in doing so.
Obito's thrusts had the teen's body snapping forward, shifting the bed cover as he moved .
If the bed wasn't bolted to the floor, it sure would have been banging against the wall or break even at that , bed still shook.

Obito looked like a beast who finally caught his prey which honestly want far from the truth.

"O-o-obito k-kun! I'm -!", naruto managed to let out before his orgasm slammed into him like a truck.

Before the boy could scream out, obito grabbed is head and pulled him in a deep and harsh kiss, the raven was now pressing the teen into the bed , taking on mating press position.

Even as naruto was coming, small cock pressed into the bed and squirting out cum, obito kept going on. His cock drove harder into the blonde's with a new position and it wasn't long before naruto came again.

Obito's breeding kink came to life and safe to say that he made use of naruto like a toy.

Obito finally got his fill an hour or two later, he was sitting on the bed with legs crossed, a huge grin on his amused face.

Naruto laid on the bed on his back, his legs wide open. His gapping hole had cum tickling down and onto the bed , twitching and trying to hold onto something. His legs were trembling as he convulsed, and his cute little cock was twitching as if he was still having a dry spell. His sweaty body was littered with bite marks and bruises. He had cum on his body, face and even his hair.

Naruto had blissed out look on his face, his eyes were half lidded and had tears streaming down. His lips were slightly parted and drool was trailing down on to the bed.

Obito was pleased with his work, made due to his promise to the boy of running and breeding him, yes, obito cummed a lode inside the blonde that he is knocked .
.
.
.
.
.
.

Now , both naruto and obito have seven and one is on its way, obito cant stop loving his blonde in ravishing way.

--------