Obito uchiha {smut} part 2

^warning: this story well , it has more of psychological thriller type, stalking , kidnapping, killing and other creepy stuffy, so if you are not a big fan of this please dont read, you can skip this part.^
*well umm , i hope you like this story.*
*this part will be long  as there will be smut. If you dont like this part, i am sorry. But as a writer i have to change the plot and content so that you guys can enjoy it.*

Naruto just got out of his apartment, suddenly sakura can rushing to wards him, which startled him a bit.

"Naruto! It's about hinata." She said as she panted.

"What happened to her?" Naruto asked to her confusingly.

"Well, she left the village and joined the akatsuki." She said , which made naruto confused.

"Wait, why would she join akatsuki?" He asked confusingly.

"Well, she mentioned in her letter that you rejected her and she didnt wanted to live with that so, she thought it will be best to win you back." Sakura said, as she looked at the blonde who had a boring expression.

"Why would any one will join akatsuki for such petty reason?" Naruto asked, with irritating tone.

"I dont know, may be because, she thought you will go after her as you went after to call sasuke uchiha.... Any way lets go to lady tsunade, she called you." Sakura said in same monotone as Naruto. Both started walking towards hokage office.

<———————>

They entered inside the office, both naruto and sakura could feel the tension and dark aura their. Along with tsunade and shizune, kakashi, sai,team nara, team guy and team 8(except hinata) were their. Every one saw naruto, all were looking at him in anger except kakashi, tsunade but other were giving him death stare mainly from neji and kiba.

'Why are looking at me like that, as if i did something wrong' naruto thought as he glared at them, he didnt like the way looked at him.

"Naruto, well you might know, that hinata hyuga left village and joined akatsuki." Tsunade asked with a serious tone.

"Yes, i am aware of that, granny-tsunade." Naruto said.

"From team guy and team 8 stated that you and sakura had  conversation, with hinata, can you tell me what happened, as they were saying hinata was not in good mood after talking to you two?" Blonde lade asked to blonde teen.

"Well, me and sakura, asked her to stop stalking me, actually i felt unsafe and very uncomfortable. As she begin to stalk me, one day i was coming back to my apartment from mission, i saw my apartment lights were on, when i sneaked in i saw hinata, i am not gonna saw what she was doing, as it's embarrassing and i dont want to ruin her reputation. Plus, this is not first time i asked her to stop stalking me. I asked her countless time to stop it, but she still didn't listen to me and started being weird as days passed. So yesterday I warned her if she did that again, i will report to you. to be honest granny i was assuming my safety. And i dont thing she has joined akatsuki for this petty reason, and i dont think they will allow her in their group for that petty reason. Plus if non of you believe me , you can ask to kakashi sensei, sakura and iruka sensei." Naruto said  in a stoic tone, every one felt shiver in their spine. Naruto's eyes looked cold.  After naruto said his side of story, tsunade asked sai,sakura and kakashi, and they also agreed with it, they have also seen hinata stalking naruto.