Still keeping the angle, itachi increases his speed, thrusting into teen, well more like fucking him into oblivion as he increases his speed by using his sharingan.

The teen cums with a scream, his black bowing as he releases ropes of cum on his gapping stomach as well as his gaping chest, which is missing. Well more precise itachi ripped Naruto's heart off when they were fighting, along with his left arm and leg, who's lips are still stained red with his blood.

Itachi fucks him through his orgasm, driving his body into overstimulation. Naruto doesn't know when he cums again, but he did, this time the fluid lighter in texture.

Itachi takes sadistic pleasure in driving the teen to the brink of insanity with pleasure and pain, happy in fucking his sharp into the already fucked out teen, drawing more blood from teen and cutting him up with his sharp nails. Well naruto was liking it for some reason, his body was enjoying the pain. Why he didn't know.

Naruto is gone. The teen's eyes are glazes over and are still shading tears, either from pain or pleasure he was confused, or from both. Hs tongue is lolling to the side, drooling  dripping down from the corner of his lips. If it isnt for itachi using one hand for support his head, his neck would have snapped for sure with the way and force in which itachi is fucking him up and down, on his cock. The teen is incoherent, incomprehensible words leaving his lips in his state of debauchery.

Itachi takes in the sight of his naru~, pleased by what is before him. He's bathed his cum as well as other fluids, the teen having squirted on himself after the forth time itachi forcefully wrung out an orgasm from him. Itachi as well has bit of  fluids on him mixed with the teens blood.

Feeling himself drawing close to his first ever orgasm, itachi increased the speed in which he fucks naruto on his cock, the teen lets out chocked moans and gaspes, whimpering as his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

With a deep guttural moan, itachi Cummins deep within naruto, filling his womb with his seed.

Naruto chocked on air, his eyes going wide once more, its as if he could feel itachi's cum at his throat. He could feel itachis cum filling his womp, now the half passed out blonde was sceptical.

With a chocked scream naruto squirts one last time before promptly passing out.

With a sinister grin, itachi reaches for Naruto's shoulder and promptly bites on it.

With a gasp, naruto wakes up. He's breathing heavily, his eyes widen with fear, the scared teen fearfully looks around, and lets out a deep sigh of relief when he sees that not only his body was intact, he was ok.

Naruto lets out a deranged nervous laughter, placing a hand out on his face.

"Hehe... its just a dream.. haha..!!"

"No... naru.. it wasnt... we did have that lovely sex, and I assume you are pregnant with my babies." By the corner, itachi gazed at his younge loved as he said, activating his sharingan, sinister filled grin widened as the teen looked at his direction, with terror filled in the crystal blue eyes.

Naruto count move neither he could activate, any of his jutsus as he was tied with chakra cancellation ropes and chains, his dress ripped apart. Fully naked, not knowing how it happed but he regretted it. He knew he couldn't escape, and he regretted his new life.

After two months naruto started having  feelings for the said mad man who rapped him, although it is true that, he was raped and was forcefully got pregnant by itachi. It was all in past, naruto forgot about it as he saw, how caring and protective was itachi towards him and their said kids, who were growing in his womb. Soon he adapted the life, even though he couldn't go back to his life. But who to blame, when you get some one who cares and loves you as a human.

The love and attention naruto wanted from every one, got from itachi, he felt warmth under uchihas arms. He didnt regret it, he was proud to be mother. With the help of  his uzumaki and kurama's power, he cured itachi's unknown disease, just to want him to be with him.

Itachi took  him and naruto to future, where no one will find him. Itachi retired from his akatsuki life, and started a normal leaving with naruto, far away from the shinobi, their kids grew up, and more were coming their way, both were happy at the fact that they made strongest  prodigy for the future.

Well for sasuke, just regretted leaving naruto alone, all missed their blonde friend, as time passed they did wait, but their was no sign of naruto. Even akatsuki couldn't do anything rather to disband, as if they didnt have kyubi, 10 tails will not be realised.

............................

Hope you like it .