Chapter 12- Jealous

Start from the beginning

Dad Xiao just looked at the little buns with only one mouthful, and after a while, there was no more little buns.

"··· Eat slowly." Dad Xiao was afraid that he would choke when he only ate too quickly.

After eating the steamed buns, I only took tons of milk and drank it in a few mouthfuls, and I wanted to add another half a cup.

Seeing Ruzhi eating so fast, Dad Xiao couldn't handle it, so he could only eat faster, otherwise he would definitely have to keep reminding him when he waited. In order to protect himself from torture, Dad Xiao felt that it would be better for him to finish eating quickly.

I only started reminding me when I was full, wandering around looking for my little schoolbag.

He must be faster than Chu Siyuan today!

Thinking of that annoying guy, Xiao Ruzhi was a little unhappy, but there was nothing he could do.

"Dad, where's my schoolbag?" Xiao Ruzhi looked around in the living room and didn't find his own schoolbag. He unhappily grabbed his father's pants, "I can't find the schoolbag."

"Ruzhi the young master, the schoolbag. Here." Grandpa butler came out from behind holding a small blue schoolbag, Xiao Ruzhi immediately ran over happily and carried his small schoolbag on his back, and wanted to go to school.

The housekeeper grandfather looked at Xiao Ruzhi's excitement with a smile, and was extremely happy. He has never seen someone so happy before going to other kindergartens.

Children, it is best to be happy.

Dad Xiao grabbed Zhizhi’s schoolbag and prevented him from rushing out: “Don’t worry, dad change shoes and we’ll leave.”

He just stuck in the waist and began to preach to his father. He followed his grandfather's way. With a serious face, he said: "Let you prepare early, you don't do it!"

"Now it's a slow time."

"······" Dad Xiao looked at him and didn't say anything, but did his dad only teach some? what? But to be honest, this is quite similar.

"Okay, let's go." Father Xiao sighed, changed his shoes, and took him into the family car.

He only sat in the back seat and moved a little restlessly. Dad Xiao directly pressed him on the safety seat: " Be careful, let's go to the kindergarten now."

Xiao Ruzhi was quiet when he heard this . After he came down, he had a lot to say to Teacher An An.

Xiao Ruzhi was very energetic along the way, and Xiao's father had been sleepy beside him.

Before long, they arrived Chuntian Huahua Kindergarten.

At Xiao Ruzhi's urging, Dad Xiao took him out of the car.

As soon as Xiao Ruzhi got out of the car, Chu Yi's car also stopped by the side.

Immediately afterwards, Xiao Ruzhi saw the teacher An An, whom he had been thinking of, getting off Chu Yi's car, and Chu Siyuan was still following him.

Xiao Ruzhi stood motionless, as if he was petrified.

Dad Xiao poked, but there was no response: "What kind of shock is this?" After Shen Muan got out of the car, he saw only a short distance away, and smiled and waved at him.

He only raised a smiling face almost subconsciously, but soon became wronged.

The rapid change in speed made Shen Mu'an a little confused. Shen Mu'an took Chu Siyuan and walked to Zhizhi, his eyes fixed on the hands held by the two people.

"..." Shen Muan suddenly felt that he was a scumbag and was discovered by Zheng Gong when he was dating a third party.

Shen Muan shook his head and got rid of such unrealistic thoughts. He thought too much.

"Hello, Teacher An An, I am Ruzhi's father, Xiao Qi." Father Xiao smiled and greeted Shen Mu'an.

"Mr. Xiao is good." Shen Muan smiled.

"Mr. Xiao." Chu Yi's appearance surprised Xiao Qi: "Mr. Chu is... sending his nephew to school?"

"Yes." Chu Yi nodded.

Because Chu Yi's appearance diverted Xiao Qi's attention, Shen Muan suddenly had a headache looking at the two little guys who stood face to face without showing each other's weakness, and even wanted to fight each other.

Didn’t it just get along for a long time yesterday? Why is this happening again today?

Shen Muan didn't know that he was one of the reasons for the conflict between these two little guys.

Zhizhi angrily asked: "Why are you with Teacher An An?"

"I went home with Teacher An An yesterday." Chu Siyuan raised his head, but his words couldn't hide his show off.

He saw that Xiao Ruzhi refused to leave yesterday and wanted to go back with Teacher An An, but it was him who went back with Teacher An An.

This alone was enough for Chu Siyuan to attack Xiao Ruzhi.

Hearing what Chu Siyuan said, Xiao Ruzhi felt more and more aggrieved. He grasped Shen Muan's trousers, and he couldn't help but cried out.

"Ms. An An doesn't like me anymore!" Xiao Ruzhi cried heartbreakingly, attracting everyone's attention.

Xiao Qi was taken aback, and hurriedly comforted only only, but the other party didn't appreciate it at all.

Shen Mu'an quickly took the baby and hugged it in his arms: "Teacher An An likes Zhizhi very much, and no one dislikes Zhizhi."

"But...Hiccup...Teacher Anan won't let me go back to burp with you, but you let him go back with you." Xiao Ruzhi pointed at Chu Siyuan next to him, crying and hiccuping, feeling that he was wronged.

Very good...

Shen Muan feels more like a scumbag...

Xiao Qi doesn't know what to say. He thought something was wrong, but he was actually jealous? ? ?