14| ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜɪꜱ ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇꜱꜱ

Start from the beginning

I opened the app in which I connected the Bluetooth signal of her ring. When I opened it and saw the location, I has left me confounded. I stare at a hostel and marveled at, why her location is extremely far away from the hostel?

I warn her to not go out at nighttime. Did she do it intentionally, since I told her not to? I zoomed the direction on the phone screen and uncovered the precise location she is in. The spot she is in has raised my panic, higher.

What she is doing in Hamza's place?!

Did she give the ring to some other? It is not possible. Since she is being calm now to not get married to me as she is well learned, I do what I say. I made a call to her, the phone rang and on the fourth ring, finally, it got picked up.

"Aadri, where are you?", I urged. I heard a different voice from the other side. She is laughing. What the fuck!

I inquired Who's she? She stated, her name is Harika and she is Aadriti's roommate. I queried, where's Aadriti? For which she answered, she doesn't know either and adding more, she has also forgotten to take the phone along.

Shit!

That girl asked, who am I? But I hung up the call without responding. I saw the money transfer of hundred crores in my swiss bank accounts, separated, in where I will keep my black money. I have dismissed the message.

"Param, go to Hamza's Mansion.", I told him as he began to drive toward that location. Vajra and the other cars, filled with guards were following us from behind. I eyed at the time, 10:12.

I got a call from Dr.Kashyap. I attend and informed him to give the heart to him in a quick way and hung up.

"Stop the car.", I yelled as he did as I said. I got out of the car. I opened the front door and I made Param, scuttle on the next seat. Once, he did, I took the seat and initiated to navigate.

"Sir, you can't drive quickly now, it is a traffic hour.", he cautioned. I did not pay heed to his words. I steer the car to the sidewalk. He screeched, it'll land me in huge trouble as I am going to obliterate all the small stores.

All I care about is My Goddess...

"Warn all people to move away.", I'd informed him. He protruded his head outside through the car window as he started to alert people to move back.

I accelerated the car as on the way, I'd hit on numerous small roadside stalls. I shout at them to move back. I smash my hand on the corn button repeated. The people who are all walking were jumped aside to save themselves.

I utilized the wiper edge when I hit on a shop, the food particles got smudged on the front windshield. I can listen to the scream of many people. I'd asked if I hit on anyone. "No, Sir. So far, all are moved back. But their shops are totally destroyed.", he breathed out.

I glanced at him as he seems scared. I asked, what is there to get frightened for this small thing? I've steered to the other road. I went on to hit on a horn button. I ignored the exclamations of the people. He disclose, he's scared of high speed as he got Tachophobia.

Fucking hell...

I looked at him with an unbelievable expression. I didn't expect this. I have ignored it and with each second is like going through a living hell, finally, I had reached Hamza's mansion.