13| ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ: ʜɪꜱ ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇ

Start from the beginning

I muttered, I did what I felt like doing. He questioned, don't her feelings don't matter to me? I huffed at this query. I feel like, he and Aadriti got the same kinds of thoughts. I ignored him.

He sighed and rumbled, why I am so full of myself? I narrowed my eyes at him and stood up abruptly. I clutched the table, raising it, I flipped it upside down. The damaged sound of the stuff under the table can be heard by all.

He stood still, stunned, as the door got opened. I have noticed a few workers standing at the entrance. I've warned them to leave using my hand as they'll have left instantly by closing the door.

I walk past the crushed table and sets my hand on both sides of the armrest. He breathed out, "If you are keeping her glued to you by scaring her like this, stop that now itself. Because it is going to make her hat-" Before he can end the word, I clutch his neck.

I tightened my grip more and hoisted him up. His legs dangled in the air. He gasped painfully and confide, to leave him. I noticed his face turning pale as his veins are getting more visible.

I guess, it is enough...

I let go of my hold on his neck making him fall on the floor with a loud thud. He coughed out loudly and struggled to level his breathing. He caressed his chest. Possibly, he is feeling an ache.

I went outside and took a water bottle from the front desk. Getting inside the cabin, I toss him the bottle. He drinks it silently as I settled on the chair.

"If I kill you-", I talked but stopped it in the mid, when I felt my thoughts. I guess I am going crazy. I chuckled of thinking about my intentions.

"Sahor, why you are behaving like this?", he questioned as I got up from the chair and tossed it aside.

"I am perfectly fine. Stop coming in between us. I won't approve of the presence of anyone in between us.", I thundered out at him, furiously.

I crouched to meet his eyes as I placed my hand on his shoulder. He watched at me with a blank expression. "I and Her. That's it. She's my world. I will kill whoever arrives as a barrier to us. I get what I desire. Now she's my only desire and always will.", I have let out in a restrained tone, smirking. 

He let out, my behavior will scare her away. "I will take care of it. You take care of yourself. You're so young to die now.", I warned as his breath has raced high, listening to my words.

"Also, I want her to work with me, starting from tomorrow. If you say, No. I will-", I stopped in the mid and laughed thinking about it. I shouldn't do that. That would be so cruel.

He is my friend...

"What would you do?", he panicked, slightly. I shook my head, negatively.

"Forget it. Tomorrow, I want her to be here. That's it.", I stood up.

I walk toward the door. Before I could leave, I said, I will back after checking on how she is doing there? Adds more to him, to wait here until I arrive back from his company. I do not want any kind of hindrance when I talk to her.

When he stays silent, I have made my way out and got inside the car, getting on to behold My Goddess. Starting up from tomorrow, she will always be in front of my sight, closer with me.

I phoned her as she picked up the call on the second ring itself. "I want you to wait for me in the cabin.", I order. She huffs and replied: Sure, Mr.CAB. I felt perplexed, before I can ask what's the meaning of it she hung up the call.

How dare she hung up the call!

I can feel, she felt fearful only for the short time. Now she isn't afraid of me. I felt that in her bold talk. Well, I don't care about it as long as she's with me.