+ Notes +

THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE DEMON SLAYER MANGA AND FOR THE FIC AHEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE.

Include more injuries in training ✔️, both from others and yourself (Mitsuri's sword is made specially for her, so learning to use it is difficult. See Vol. 14) frame heart ✔️, no named crow ✔️, rose quartz ✔️, dictionary ✔️, crow telling name✔️, doing Nezuko hair like mitsuri?✔️

ADD NEZUKO TO HIDDEN VILLAGE ARC

Make this look nice and spicy
Do your research WHORE 😡😡😡😡😡
Get at least one sentence a day in for the love of god, I know you have no work ethic, but PLEASE
PLEASE EDIT THE CHAPTERS. I KNOW YOU'RE A FAST TYPER WHICH MEANS THERES LOTS OF TYPOS, SO YOU GOTTA DO THIS.

Original Name of the Story: we love writing literally three stories at once

Story Ideas

1. Becomes mitsuri tsuguko, you're introduced to the Hashira and kanao. You're like damn Sanemi is fine asf, but whatwevs ig. As you train and develop under Mitsuri, she takes you on your first mission, where you're accompanied by sanemi. Astonished by his skill and precision, you realize that you might have a teenie tiny crush on him. Eventually- mwah- u kiss or something idk man, I'm trying my best (eh, kinda)

I'm out of ideas-

Plot planning

After a year of training, you are finally formerly introduced to the Hashira, though you had already known Shinobu, muichiro, and obani, and rengoku through mitsuri. They comment on the fact you're older than her, to which she rushes to your defense. (You were forced into the corps a little bit later than the average slayer) one man (Sanemi) catches your eye in particular. The Master's children dismiss everyone and you go back to mitsuri's estate.

You train under her for a while, eventually going to final selection, and then on your first mission. You accompany Mitsuri and the wind Hashira, Sanemi, for the purpose of observation. The demon is a strong, mid rank demon. (Shadow demon) When you get trapped in the demon's blood demon Art, you are forced to behead the demon with your blade.

On the way there, mitsuri skips to the front of the three of you, talking to herself cheerily. You and Sanemi hang back and have a very one-sided chat, but regardless you make him talk to you. You compliment him about something and he ignores you. You investigate the densely wooded forest where the demon was spotted alone.

When the fight first breaks out, it's just Sanemi and the demon, as he tries to hold his own against them. When you and mitsuri arrive to his aid, you take note of his preciseness and skill, his agility and strength, and you find yourself gawking. Mitsuri instructing you to watch carefully and stay off to the side makes you you snap out of it watch ecstatically as she and Sanemi fight.

Eventually, the demon notices how mitsuri is subconsciously trying to stay in front of you, as if protecting you, so they use their blood demon Art to cloak you and themselves. You draw your blade and fight it.

During this part of the battle, the POV switches to Sanemi, who panics and tries to repeatedly hit the black dome around you two, only for his blade to pas through and not make a dent. (If you try to walk through, you get spat out on the opposite side). He pulls mitsuri off the dome and makes her sit and wait for you to finish, warily. He realizes that he is a little more than worried about your safety, but he convinces himself it's because your a tsuguko, and a student to mitsuri.

When the demon dies, and you drop to the ground, suffering from severe injuries, mitsuri rushes to your aid. Annoyed by the entire situation, not at mitsuri, you shove her off and stand by yourself, insisting that you can walk home with her without any help. Sanemi gets annoyed as well when he sees you not accepting the help you clearly need, and forces you to travel to the butterfly mansion with him and mitsuri.