"You want me to...?" Zeus continued for me. I blushed, realizing I had been staring at my feet for a while.

"I-I don't like the Idea that I have to share you. I was stupid to think — to think you didn't have — you know..." I trailed as my face warmed up. I bit my bottom lip in frustration. Nibbling it as I tried not to meet Zeus' gaze.

"I don't like the fact you sleep with Linda, but I live with it, don't I?" he said, leaning on the door frame. He looked stressed, bothered, annoyed — just about any word that qualified anger.

"That's not. That's not the point!" I raised in frustration. He didn't have to be mean about it. I calmed down when I saw Zeus step back in surprise. I was trying to convince him, not scare him away.

 I knocked my fingers against each other nervously. The hallway had fallen into a very awkward state of silence. I looked down at my feet, trying to limit the effect of Zeus' stare. I could feel my face growing red as I grew more conscious of his stare.

"I have feelings for you, and I know how uncalled for what I said was, okay? I just, I'm just really attracted to you. I mean, who wouldn't be? And..." I trailed, looking up at Zeus warily. He was not just going to let me do the apologizing, was he?

"And...?" Zeus continued. He was. God damn it, he was.

"And I want a normal relationship. I really want you, and just you," I finished, feeling a little confident.

"What about Linda?" Zeus asked, giving me an accusing look. I bit my lip, feeling nervous. Linda would rip my head off if I ever suggested it.

But you want Zeus, don't you? I thought to myself before sighing.

"G-give me time," I pleaded, looking straight at him. His expression softened reasonably before he sighed.

"Okay," he muttered. The atmosphere became a bit awkward after that, but my heart felt light and I was relieved. 

The hallway stayed quiet for a while. I didn't mind it, it was a sort of comfortable silence — a resolved silence. Turning my gaze to the floor I heard Zeus' low chuckle.

"Damn, I want to kiss you so much," Zeus groaned. Looking up, I didn't do what I usually do. Which would be to blush and then mutter gibberish. This time, I just licked my lips and stared straight at him. I won't deny the fact that I wanted to kiss him just as bad.

Zeus groaned again, this time coloring my cheeks. I love it when he did that, It sounds so wanting, so damn sensual.

"Come here," Zeus whispered, stretching his arms out. I didn't waste time running into them, drowning in his all so wonderfully familiar scent of raspberries and acorns. I took in his scent, snuggling into his chest. A day of being deprived of Zeus was enough, and I needed a Zeus reboot if anything.

I moaned, feeling his hand go through my hair. I felt his crotch hardening on my lower stomach. I whimpered, taking in all the feelings. At times like these, I didn't mind being shorter than Zeus.

I felt Zeus pull at my hair lightly, making me whine in protest as I raised my head from his chest, but quieted down as he pressed his lips against mine in a kiss. My lips parted in a moan, giving his tongue access to my mouth. I reached up for handfuls of his hair, holding on desperately for support. I loved the warm tingles Zeus gave me whenever we kissed — made love.

My face warmed up as I felt my pants get tighter. Zeus laughed, pulling me flush on him by my waist.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about," Zeus cooed, kissing my forehead. I closed my eyes, just savoring the feeling of him, the gentle kisses he was planting everywhere.