"What is it?" I asked, my voice becoming calm.

"Why?" he muttered beneath his breath.

"What?" I asked confused. Why what?

"Why is he doing this to me?" Julian mumbled as I watched his eyes beginning to cloud again. My eyes narrowed in anger. If he was referring to Zeus I might as well just rip his head off.

"If you're referring to Zeus, you might have hit your head somewhere, because as far as I'm concerned Zeus didn't do anything," I snapped.

"But—"

"It's not a commitment!" I snapped. I watched his lips trembled and the tears in his eyes threatening to fall.

"Stop saying that!" Julian sobbed as he banged the table with his fist, the vase wobbled a bit but stayed calm.

"You get to fuck your wife and he doesn't get a choice?" I asked irritated. You know I'm starting to conclude that he's just a baby.

"I — it's different," he mumbled, turning away as he nervously knocked his fingers together.

"How different?" I asked, my voice becoming a bit calm. I could sense he was confused — nervous. He looked up at me, his mouth opened but nothing sensible came out.

"It's not fair you get to keep him waiting. It's not fair you just expect him to sit and wait for you, all wrapped around your thumb," I said calmly, drawing nonexistent shapes on the table. I know how he felt, It had been a bit hard coming to terms with the fact Zeus slept around...That Zeus wasn't for me and only me. Looking up at him I caught him staring, almost studying.

"It hurts," he mumbled, looking away.

"I know," I answered, giving him a small smile.

"I — I don't want him to sleep with you," Julian confessed, looking up at me. I shrugged, acknowledging the fact.

"I won't object it if you can convince him," I answered truthfully. Being with Zeus gave me a constant headache. Or rather, it made me confused. I sighed, bringing my hands to fists at the realization.

Leo. I thought, grimacing. The fact that he was probably spending his time with Jacque... I shook my head, trying to get the thought from building up. God, I already hated him.

"Is something wrong?" I heard Julian ask. I shook my head before looking over at him.

"Well?" I asked, trying to change the topic. Anything related to Leo was uncomfortable — very uncomfortable.

"Well, what?" Julian asked, looking confused. I rolled my eyes, bringing my hand to my mouth before sighing.

"Won't you go ahead and ask Zeus for a commitment?" I asked, watching him turn a crimson red. I smirked, enjoying his discomfort.

"I — I don't know. Just like that?" he stuttered, looking down at his feet.

"You only get a commitment with a relationship, but if you want to continue with your affair—"

"Don't say that!" Julian said, slamming his fist on the table. The vase wobbled again and I reached out to catch it.

"You'll break something," I said casually as I set the vase back up before setting the book beside it just in case.

"I'm sorry," Julian murmured, looking up at me like a child.

"Affair," I said, smirking.

"Don't say that," Julian said, frowning.

"Affair," I said again.

"Stop it!" he yelled, running his hand through his hair in frustration. Glad he took the tip on the table. I chuckled, slouching a bit on the chair.

"Why are you getting so mad over a word, I mean you said it?" I asked chuckling again. Looking up at him my expression softened, he looked hurt.

"You know I didn't mean it. I — I didn't know what I was implying at the time," Julian whispered, his voice a bit shaky. He looked sincere — in love. I blinked frantically,  wondering what the hell I was thinking.

"I'll leave," I mumbled. His eyes moved to me, silently asking why.

"I'll leave. I'll spend my remaining time at some hotel. Just get it sorted out, okay?" I mumbled getting up. His eyes just followed me as I moved to the door. Spots was dozing at the side of the counter, barely taking notice of anything.

"Why?" I heard him ask as I was about to shut the door behind me.

"It's because you..." I trailed. I couldn't tell him that I thought he was in love with Zeus. He probably didn't know it himself. I knew how it hurt, but Zeus adored him, probably loved him too. No, I couldn't tell him that.

Gazing him squarely I continued, "you seem to really like him," I mumbled, shutting the door behind me.