🥀24

"Why?? Why..."

Mikael shut her eyes tighter, her yes seem to burn. Her chest felt stuffy and it was hard for her to breath.

It was a familiar feeling, familiar and scary, she had felt this once too when she saw her parents die infront of her.

But now it was different, theres no death, no blood, but when she stared at the boys red misty eyes, she couldn't help it but feel pain.

It was so painful, so scary.

This new feelings just exploded and she didnt know what to do,

She is now a mother to children who she did not know how many are they or who are they.

"Hey.." a gentle knock on the door, kael open her eyes.

Gio look at her with a sad expression. "Kael... "

"Gio.. do u think i deserve to be a mother?"

"Kael.." gio felt pain seeing the tears on her blue eyes. He hurried to hug her. "No ones perfect kael, but i know u will do your best as their mother.."

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Planet deminis is the third largest planet own by humans.

A thin man leaned om the wall and rub his hands against each other. The weather is freezing today, but he doesn't want to lose this chance..

His jewel like eyes showed complicated feelings.

He bit his lip, then suddenly he felt an urge to sneeze. "Achoo!" His sneeze is a little loud, and because today is too cold, and there are only few people walking on the street they look at him curiously.

He shyly bowed his head. Holding the piece of paper in his hand.

"Aya aya.. why are u waiting here lad? Its too cold today.."

Tres look up when he heard the gentle voice. And he met a man's face smiling at him. He seems like a good person.

"Amm.. Do.. Do u know anything about this..." he pulled out a paper. The mans eyes squinted on the paper.

When he noticed the familiar letters,the man beamed. "Ohoho.. Are u that gentleman i was waiting for?"

Tres was stunned. "You.. Youre the doctor?"

"Of course i am ahahahha im so happy that u actually agreed. Come in come in! I just bought some noodles so i was a Little late than usual."

"Oh.. Oh thank you.." tres entered the small clinic.

He felt fidgety. He look around the small place and felt more unsure.. Will this clinic really provide him that big amount of money?

"A.. Sir.. How should i call you?"

"oh? Ahhhahahah just call me mildred. So.." mildred eyed the man infront of him. "You seem very young.."

"No.. I.. I just look like this but im already 23.." he stopped and bit his lip.

Mildred laughed. "Ahahah 23 is still too young! Anyway.. Am..did u read the contract very carefully?"

"Yes.. Yes i did.. This.." tres look at the paper and his eyes stayed om the bold letters. "It seems like a lie.."

"Ohohoho i promise its not. To make sure.. Here" mildred curved his lips. He played something on his star watch. Then suddenly tres flinched when he felt his old star watch started to ring.

He look and his eyes widened. "a... A hundred million star coins!!" he become rich in just a blink!! He look at the man infront of him with a complicated eyes.

"This.."

"Ahhahah thats nothing, if you really agree on the contract ill give you more than you can imagine.."

Tres clenched his fist on the paper. It may be exaggerated to say but even a hundred million star coins will not be enough...

Tres closed his eyes as the painful memory of his family started to flash.

"One last question..." tres opened his eyes and stared at the smiling mn infront of him.

"Why.. Why use this much money for just this simple reason."

Tres watch as the mans smiling face started to crumble. But mildred smiled back again,this time pure of malice.

"Oh boy.." he chuckled. "You dont know what this means to me.. This simple reason youre talking about, have more worth than a planet or even the emperor."

Tres swallowed. "Then.. Ill do it... "

There was happiness im mildreds eyes as he watch the man. "Good choice.. Happy cooperation."

========

Jamaica smiled at her drawings, giggling in the process.

Vanessa found her daughter sitting obediently and writing on a paper. She smiled. "Oh.. my baby is not in the mood to play today?"

"No...." jamaica took a yellow crayon and started to draw. "Wihihi.. The aunts hair is really beautiful dad, her hair is very golden and her eyes is also blueeee... Like meeee"

Vanessa chuckled. This child seem to be obsessed about a woman she met in the hospital.

"Okay let me see"

Jamaica took her drawing and gave it to her dad with a big smile. "Teheeee" vanessa look at the childs drawing and laughed.

"Pretty pretty"

Jamaica suddenly pouted. "No, she aint pretty.. Shes beautifullllllll like a goddess wait no.. An angel,, or a nymph!! Huhu shes so beautiful"

Vanessa shook her head with a small laugh. "Okay baby girl time to sleep"

Jamaica giggled and she run to her bedroom. Vanessa followed her with a smile.

Laying down im bed,jamaica look at her dad with a pout. "I want to look for  my mommy"

Vanessa paused "we will find her.. I promise"

Jamaica giggled. She closed her eyes and drifted to sleep with a smile