🥀9

Kael came home and when she was about to open the door she stopped. She felt fidgety.

She held the grocery bags in her hands a lot tighter. She took one deep breath and opened the door.

Her house is very soundproof. So it was very quiet outside , but when she opened the door, there was a high pitch scream and a child laughing.

"You brat!!"

"Ahahhaha!! You are so ugly! Haha blehh!!"

"Come back here you brat!"

"Ahhh!!" Kael raised a brow. This girly high pitched scream really couldn't belong to her son.. right?

There was a sound of banging and hurried footsteps.

"No! I'm sorry! Please don't spank me!"

"Ha! Come back here brat! Don't you dare cry after what you've done!"

Kael walk to where the noise came from and she came to the living room.

She is surprised to see the whole living room a mess.

Then the two, small and big, running around. The boy saw her and his eyes brightened. He hurried stop her. "Mo-- kael! The ugly omega wants to spank me!! Helllppp!!!"

He run beside her and hid from Gio.

Kael was even more amused to see Gio holding a broom. And the drawing on his face..

Two ball and a stick.

Ehem. Kael sighed. "You've worked hard " she said sympathetically at Gio. Gio widened his eyes at her.

His eyes burst flames.

"Give that brat to me kael! I will teach him good! I will definitely make his childhood complete!" This brat. If kael is not here he will really make this childs childhood complete.

Kael sighed. She held Gio on the shoulder and lowered her head close to him. Then whispered.. "forgive the kid this once Gio. I will surely make it up to you"

Gio blushed. But he still humphed. Ahhh! He is not blushing right? Kael is so hoootttt!!!

Shins face twisted watching the two.

Gio is an Omega, so his stature look feminine, pure and small.

Although kael is a beta, she is tall, lean and full of masculinity. But also charming, and absolutely enticing. She both have the best quality of an alpha and an Omega.

Shin pouted. The scene is really sour in his eye to watch.

"W-well.. ok.." Gio wanted to sigh. Ahhh!! She so beautiful!!

I 💓 U!

A voice suddenly interrupted them. "Hey! Is this for me!?" An excited voice said. Shin hurried to Kaels side and excitedly took the bag in her hands.

Kael let him. She also sat down on the sofa in silence. Watching him open it.

"Wow! It's the latest limited edition block Rix!" Shin did not hide his excitement. His eyes shone brighter everytime he open a bag one after another. "Wooaahh!! So awesome!" When shin look back at her with his eyes curved and his mouth in a sweet laugh..

Kael felt her chest tighten.

What is this? Is this guilt?

Gio watch the two with a smile. He understood Kaels feeling. It must be  foreign for her.. to suddenly being a mother without any warning.

This kid.. although he is a brat, he really likes him.

Gio did not interrupt them and entered the bathroom. When he raised his head and look at the mirror.