The yellow head seeing this got pissed and tried to attack him.

  "I'll kill you, bastard!"

  Of course it was in vain as his anger blind sighted him, and made him wide open.  Zeiram moved his arm back and thrusted it with enough force the the blast made a hole straight through the hero's chest.  Chargebolt had his last breath as he fell down, dead.

  "Now all that's left is you,"  Zeiram said as he looked towards Dynamite.

  The explosive hero crawled out of the hole and saw hi dead friends.

"You monster!  I'm gonna fucking kill you!"

  The hero launched himself at the villain with all his might, fusing One For All at 100% with his explosion and slammed right into the villains head.  The blast from it wiped out the entire rest of the area and made the place one big hole.   As the smoke cleared however.

  "You are very powerful I give you that.  However you are very easy to predict,"  Zeiram stated as he held Dynamite's hand in his own, negating the blast.

  After finishing, he threw his own punch with the other hand.  This time however the hero caught it.

  "Looks like we're at a stand still fucker!"

  "You really think that?  Then you haven't been studying enough!  Unlike you heros I made sure to know everything about all of you!"  Zeiram shrieked as his neck stretched out and he launched at the hero.

  "I know you have, that's why I had to make you let your guard down, and to suck up my pride to do something I would never do."  Dynamite stated.

  The hero let go of the hand he was holding and dodged out of the way.  With his free hand he slipped a knife out of his gauntlet, grabbed it then stabbed straight through the villains throat.

  "Well *cough* played *cough cough* Kacchan." Zeiram said while he fell to a kneeing position.

  Dynamite's eyes quickly changed to terror as he ran towards what used to be his friend.

  "I-Izu, how can that be you?  Why didn't you s-say something!" Bakugou shouted while crying.

  "I killed them *cough*.  I killed them all because I don't know them, and I don't care.  But I could never *cough* kill you Kacchan."

  Koichi, I hope you lead the team well.  Zeiram thought as he closed his eyes.

  Farther away we see the rest of the A.A.S.  In front of all of them being Massacre, or by his real name Koichi Haimawari.  He's just sitting with the pit of fear in his stomach as he sees one of the buds wilting and remembering what Zeiram said to him before the plan.

{ "Koichi."

  "Yes master?"

  "If my plan fails, and I die.  I want you to be in charge."

  "What!?  But sir I can't.  Dabi and Nine are way stronger, have one of them be in charge!  Besides I'm the newest so I should b e th-"

  "That is not up for debate!  You are the most intelligent and supported out of all of them.  I've already told Gigantomachia that you are in charge if I die.  Also I must tell you though to not despair if my plan fails.  My buds only die if a certain amount of damage is obtained on my physical being.  But if I do, go and make me proud"}

  "So what do we do now.... Master?"  Gigantomachia asks as he looks at Massacre.

  The villain takes off his mask as he has a smirk.

  "We will carry out the old master's will.  Besides, I'm sure we won't be down for long."  Massacre stated as they all slipped into the shadows.

  Izuku Midoriya, otherwise known as Zeiram.  Was treated as a monster for most his life.  A freak, a experiment, a creature from a fairy tale.  Fairy tales and myths, are never truly over.  And like these legends of make believe, in the pit where the dead body lay, it's neck.............. twitched.

                                                                                      The End