Overhauled

Right now we see Zeiram looking over at all the hero's and police gathering in front of what is supposedly the headquarters of the Shie Hassaikai.  He just observed as the giant villain by the name of Rikiya Katsukame.  The villain was dealing with the pro hero Ryukyu and the hero trainee's Uravity and Froppy.  Zeiram just observed them and studied all their quirks.  After he deemed it fit to move on, he sneaked into the compound without the hero's and yakuza noticing sense they were distracted with each other.  He thought it was hilarious how dense they were, but decided to focus instead.

  As he was walking through different corridors, he started to feel the ground under him move.

  "ah it seems they have finally noticed me," Zeiram says to himself.

  "What are you doing here!  I'll just lead you to where those other 2 hero's are." Mimic says as he has part of the wall shoot out and hit Zeiram down a path.  When he finally got to the end he looked around and noticed that he was in a giant empty room.  He looked over and noticed the pro hero Fat Gum.  He also noticed the hero trainee Red Riot in a crater in the wall.  Then he notices 2 members of the yakuza, Kendo Rappa, and Hekiji Tengai.  As he see's Rappa about to punch Fat Gum, so he just decided to interfere.  He blocked the punch that Rappa threw with his arm, then targeted Tengai.  He threw a fist, punching right through his shield, and making his head go flying.

  "Crap, well didn't need that guy anyway."  But from what I hear your top dog so let's fight shall we?"  Rappa states.

  "You, shouldn't fight.  You would die anyway."  Zeiram says as he looks at Fat Gum.

  Fat Gum nods understanding that if he got in the way he would probably parish.

  "Well let's get to it already!"  Rappa says as he charges at Zeiram.

  The villain punches Zeiram in the chest and the face, but it does nothing.  The villain just keeps punching over and over without taking a break.  That is until Zeiram throws a hook right at the guys face, hitting him and making him off balance.  While Rappa was recovering, Zeirm uppercut his jaw then kicked him in the stomach.  Rappa threw another punch at him, but he just caught his hand and then punched him in the gut.  After that he hit Rappa in the face with another hook, then pulled him towards him, and knee'd Rappa in the balls.  Rappa fell on his knee's, but Zeiram picked him back up and punched him right in the face, making his nose bleed.  He then pulled Rappa's arm and slammed his elbow down on it, breaking it.  Zeiram then kicked Rappa's right knee, breaking that as well.

  Rappa with barely any energy, tried to throw a punch at Zeiram with his one good arm, but he just kicked it so hard his hand bones shattered.  After that, Zeiram punched him in the stomach so hard he coughed up blood.   As Rappa was down, broken he looked up and saw the deathly glare in Zeiram's eyes at him. 

  "Well at least my last fight was with the strongest man I could ever fight." Rappa said as he coughed up more blood.

  "Your, right.  Well match."

  After Zeiram said this, he uppercut Rappa so hard that his head detached from his body, as well as his bottom jaw shattering causing Zeiram's fist to be on the inside of his skull.

  After he was done he looked at the 2 hero's.

  "I noticed that there was a medical room that way, if you need it."

  After Zeiram told them he decided to keep moving ahead.  Again after walking for a while he heard yelling and what sounded like the ground moving.

  In another room we see the hero trainee Lemillion fighting the villain Overhaul.

  "Just stand still you bastard!"  Overhaul yells as he transforms the ground in to a bunch of spikes at the hero.  Lemillion however just goes through them as he moves.  He then hit's Overhaul in the face making him drop a container with quirk erasing bullets.  One of them however rolls towards a minion of Overhaul by the name of Shin Nemoto.

  "Boss wants me to shoot him, he trusts in me.  But how am I supposed to hit him if he'll just make it go through him?  Wait, the girl.  He'll get hit to protect the girl."

  The villain points his gun at the little girl behind the hero, and fires the bullet at her.  Lemillion seeing this dives in front of her.

  "Don't worry everything will be fine."

  As he says this there is a bang sound.

  The hero's Erasurehead, Sir Nighteye, and the hero trainee Dynamite run in to see Lemillion holding the little girl while standing. 

  "Mirio, what happened?!"  Sir Nighteye shouts.

  "Um, well sir, he happened." Lemillion as he points in a direction and we see Zeiram.

  Ok let's play back to see what happened.  We see the bullet flying at Lemillion and then we hear a bang sound.  Zeiram instantly zooms in front of it, and before they can see anything he catches it.  Afterward he zooms to being behind Overhaul.

  "You," Overhaul says startled as he looks behind him.

  Zeiram back hands him, causing Overhaul to launch into a wall and fall unconscious.

  That was when the hero's ran in.

  "Stop right there!" Aizawa shouts as he glares at him.

  Sir Nighteye consumed by rage from seeing the assassin that killed his mentor, attacks him.  Zeiram though just catches his hand.  Of course, Nighteye uses his quirk but his eyes immediately widen as he looks at him.

  "How is this possible?  You don't even show up in the future?"

  "Simple, I move faster than your eyesight can see," Zeiram states as he throws Nighteye at Aizawa.

  After he does that, he picks up Nemoto and jumps through the roof breaking it in the process.

  After the fiasco of the invasion, they imprison all the villains and start taking them to Tartarus.  But the one that is carrying Overhaul is driving steadily till they notice that the truck in front of them has Tomura Shigaraki on it.  The back of the truck opened to reveal Dabi.  As he shot fire at them, the hero Snatch transformed his body to sand, and blocked it.

  "It's the League of Villains!" The hero shouted.

  Dabi jumped out of the car, and shot more fire at the hero, and while he was distracted with it, Compress turned him into a marble.

  "there now, that that's done."

  The villains quickly kill the drivers and then pull Overhaul out of the truck, still tied up.

  "Which one is the finished product?  Whatever I'll take both." Shigaraki states as he picks up two containers, both carrying special drug bullets.

  "Those are mine." Overhaul states.

  "You know I really hate you, but I'm not gonna kill you.  After all I have something better in mind."

  As Shigaraki finishes talking, Compress turns one of Overhauls arms into a marble while Shigaraki decays and cut's off his other one.

  "And now, you're nothing.  A helpless man who is forced to sit in the sidelines as your dreams are washed away." 

  Overhaul then yells in sorrow as Shigaraki and the others leave.

  Back to Zeiram we see Nemoto finally come to his senses as he then looks at the man in front of him.

  "What do you want?" Nemoto asks

  "I want you to join me."

  "I will not, I am loyal to Overhaul!"

  "let's talk about that.  You consider yourself his left hand, yet he planned on leaving you there.  The only person. he wanted to leave with him that he didn't need was Chronostasis.  Also did you ever use your quirk on him?  No.  So how do you know if he needed or even wanted you."

  Nemoto realized he was correct.  He was a fool thinking Overhaul cared.

  "But I can use you.  You mean something to me.  So how bout joining the team."

  "Sure let's go, boss."

  They both then walked away laughing.