Blood Bath

Right now we see Zeiram walking over to the new League Of Villains base.  When he got there he saw Toga and Dabi were laying on the couch.  Then he noticed Compress and Twice were doing a fashion off, while Spinner is doing random shit.  Kurogiri is just busy cleaning glasses and Shigaraki was no where to be seen.  Zeiram walked passed the rest of the members and went up to Shigaraki's room. Upon getting to the door he knocked gently.

  "Come in," said Shigaraki.

  "I noticed you weren't with the other's Tomura."

  "Am I a good leader?"

  "Tomura.  You have come this far, have you not?  besides you have an interesting personality that is fit for a leader.  Your game references and knowledge of them is astounding to me."

  "Why do you even come?  You're an assassin after all."

  "Because, even though you've basically used me, I feel the knee'd to make you feel at home with someone."

  As Zeiram finished saying that he hugged Shigarki from behind.

  [Why is it that he gives me more comfort and calmness then master ever did]

  After Shigaraki thought of this, he smiled as he leaned into Zeiram.  What he didn't notice was the crooked smile that Zeiram had while he was doing it.

  After just hours of sitting there Zeiram told Shigaraki that he had to leave, as he got up and left.  When he got out of there he started to make his way to UA.

  At UA we see most of the staff in Nezu's office as he was discussing what he had discovered.

  "After hacking into the camera's and watching the footage, I have discovered that Zeiram is actually the hat he is wearing and not the person himself."

  "So your saying that the creepy human face on the hat is his actual face!" Vlad King shouted.

  "Yes, it also seems that his body that he uses is actually a robot that he disguises with his tendrils.  The robot seems to be something of his own creation and is made of an unknown metal."

  After discussing about Zeiram for nearly 2 hours, Aizawa had enough and decided to leave.  As he was walking home, he couldn't get the feeling off of him that someone was watching him, but brushed it off.  Though hr probably should have listened to his instincts, for as he turned down another street Zeiram tackled him.  Aizawa got out of his grip and wrapped his capture tape around the assassin.

  "What do you want?"

  "Well, what I want is to kill you."  Zeiram said as he ripped the capture tape then tried to grab Aizawa.

  Luckily the hero was pretty fast and dodged.

  [Crap, I know I can't hurt him at all, so I just have to get away]

  Aizawa just kept dodging as they at some point somehow got on to a roof.  Of course, Aizawa's luck had to run out.  Zeiram grabbed him by the throat, and lifted him into the air.

  "Why do you even want to kill me?"  Aizawa said while slightly choking.

  "There are 4 people that could even remotely pose a threat to me.  I've killed 2 of them, your the third."

  "And whose the fourth, Shigaraki?"

  "No, no, no.  Tomura maybe could of made it on there but he won't cause sense All For One is gone, he needs a new father figure.  I've become that figure.  Of course it's only to manipulate him into not bothering me.  The fourth is that blasted doctor that worked for All For One."  Now bye bye Erasurehead."

  As Zeiram finished saying that, he snapped the hero's neck.

  Back at his base we see a person with a black vest, fedora, plague doctor mask.  He also wore a red scarf, gold metal cufflinks, black shoes, and last but not least a little spray thing sticking out of the tip of the mask.  This is Shin Nemoto, or by his assassin alias, Veritas.

(Credit for the name goes to @Zekket. Thanks for the name my friend)

  "So Veritas, want to go get some revenge?  Besides I need to show an example to the world."

Upon hearing this, Veritas looked at Zeiram and nodded.

  Next we see the 2 assassins standing right in front of Tartarus.  Zeiram just goes up to the giant metal door and punches it.  The force makes a dent in it, while ripping it off its hinges.  It blasts across and breaks the wall behind it.  The 2 men walk in.

  "You go to the 3rd floor, cell block 395 is where he should be.  Afterwords meet me in the security room."

  Veritas nodded as he left down the path.  After walking for a while he finally reached in front of the cell he was looking for.

  "I finally see you again."

  Meanwhile with Zeiram, we see him walk down the halls when he sees the villain Muscular.  He broke the cell holding him but before the villain could even say thank you Zeiram ripped him in half.  Afterword he poured the man's blood on himself.  He kept going through and killed the other villains that worked with the league but failed.  Mustard he gave a quick death by punching right through his head.  While Moonfish he ripped the guy's teeth out and then ate him.

  Back with Veritas we see him in front of the cell that holds Overhaul.

  "So Nemoto, are you here to break me out?  Cause I got to say you did a good job getting in here."

  "You misunderstand Overhaul.  You've used me for the last time.  I have a new boss that cherishes me unlike you, but I wanted to get revenge for you manipulating me."

  Veritas pulled out a gun and put a bullet in Overhaul's skull.  After that he walked to the security office to already see Zeiram there.

  "So what's the plan boss?"

  "You see that vent, spray your gas into that."

  Upon hearing that, Veritas twisted something in his mask and the metal thing coming out of the end released a green gas.  The gas went into the vents and led to every hallway, filling every hall except the room they were in with gas.

  "I had said he needed to show people fear.  Both Hero's, Villain's, and Civilians."  Zeiram stated as he took out a lighter.  He lit it then through it into the vent.  All the gas ignited and exploded, killing all the villains and people in the building.  As Zeiram and Veritas walked out, there was body parts lying all over the place, as well as the place raining blood from the inside.  They left, laughing insanely the whole way.