I know its early

Janet POV
It's been about another month and I can say I'm feeling better. Toni still won't have sex with me she says she wants to be really sure that I'm okay. I'm not mad at that but anyway I wanted to tell you that I'm going to ask Toni to marry me I know it's early but I feel for Toni is really strong and I don't want it to go to waste I am ready to settle down and I want to do it with Toni. I've been planning for weeks the only thing that's hard is trying to get Toni to go to this location without ruining the surprise. Right now I'm in the room with Toni just talking and laughing usually what we did.

"How do you feel about marriage?" I asked trying to make sure that this isn't a bad idea.

"I think it is amazing I would love for us to get married one day but I don't want to jinx it," Toni said laughing turning kissing my lips. After two nights ago I've been a little hesitant to want sex because Toni had me in that position until noon I was in pain and kinda still horny because I had never seen that side of Toni and it was kinda nice.

"Still thinking about what I did to you want me to do it again?"

"Toni what you did was amazing but I'm still sore." She started laughing climbing on top of me kissing me nice and slow. Trailing down to my neck never even giving me a chance to say anything. When she made it to my lower half she was teasing me to the max giving soft kisses on my clit. I hated Toni for this after my accident it is like she was practicing for the control she knew she was going to have.

"Please," I said and she looked up at me with a confused look I know this girl isn't confused.

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me." She smirked diving into my womanhood with all the pleasure she wanted. I was trying to run because it was too much Toni never really had that much control except once not counting last time and god it is like she gets better and aggressive each time. She gripped my thighs tighter growling there's no running.

"Mmh fuck baby that feels so good. Fuck don't stop."

"Never that my love." She continued to go faster and harder I reached down trying to push her away but she slapped my hand sticking her tongue deep and deeper inside of me.

"Come on baby be a good girl for me and cum." Oh no, she can't be using any praise kink on me but fuck it's working I didn't want her to stop. I came right on the spot with Toni slurping up all the juices that were spilling out. Toni climbed up and kissed me making me taste myself then laying down next to me.

"Doesn't it feel better when you are being a good girl for me?"

"Don't do that please."

"Why you always look so pretty baby plus I know it makes you wetter by the second." She trailed her hand down rubbing my clit in fast circles I wanted to pick her small as up and throw her off the bed but I didn't have any type of energy for that. All I can do is next time I won't egg Toni on anymore because this woman is crazy.

Jennifer POV

I sit here thinking about Robin I can't believe she is in jail. I mean what she did was terrible but sometimes you got to do what you have to do. Sometimes I think it is my fault because she liked me and to be honest with you I've always liked her but she always had a boyfriend and then I met Janet then I started to fall in love with Janet then Janet broke my heart because she fell in love with Toni anyway I don't want to cry again I met someone new I met derrick and he is a nice guy he is better than anyone I've ever met he actually sees a future with me. Then Robin me him I hope I didn't give her the wrong impression and made her believe that we would be together I am over the whole player thing or player association. I decided today that I was going to visit Robin I'm actually in the car right now. When I got to the prison they told me that I was the only person she talked about. They sat me down and told me that I pick up the phone when she comes. 10 minutes later Robin comes looking beat up. I pick up the phone and it took her a minute to pick up the phone.