I'm Happy

Janet POV
Me and Toni have been together for about 3 months now and I can honestly say that I am happy I haven't felt like this in a while. Sometimes I do have my moment of temptation because me and Toni haven't had sex yet. Every time I see someone or on of my old friends call me it's just an urge. I'm at home waking up now seeing that it's 12 in the afternoon I was up all night talking to Toni. I got out the bed going to get dress to go to Toni house. I settled in wearing some basketball shorts and red shirt. I drove to the store to buy Toni some flowers the little things matter. When I got to her place I knocked on the door Toni answering it half naked.

 When I got to her place I knocked on the door Toni answering it half naked

"Hey babe." I handed her the flowers but I couldn't say anything I was just star truck by her body.
"Why do you do this."
"Do what." Like she doesn't know.
"Everyday you tease me with your outfits half the time you go to work like this you should be punished but we don't have sex."
"Not you starting this again."
"What."
"Every time I where something you want to talk about sex."
"We'll why not when are we going to talk about it every time I make a pass you switch the subject every time we talk about it you have to go what is it do you not want to do it with me."
"That's not it I can't tell you."
"Just tell me I won't get mad."
"I'm a virgin."
"How is that possible your age how you talk about sex."
"I told you my parents were very religious and with that I couldn't leave the house for dates or anything they were planning a arrange marriage then I could have sex but I left before any of that could happen. I mean I'm 22 and I never had sex so excuse me for being a little scared right now I want to but it's just a lot. You can leave if you want to."
"Why would I leave." I asked it wasn't that bad I'm just glad I know.
"Why would you want to be with someone who has no experience."
"Toni it doesn't matter about how well you know how to do it it matters if you enjoy it. I'm sorry I got so worked up about it we can do it anytime your ready no rush from me I want you to enjoy it."
Toni POV
Hearing Janet say that really warmed my heart I know she is trying to change but it's hard I know she gets class and temptations I'm not blind. I leaned in and kissed Janet adding tongue trying to take control but Janet quickly shut that down gripping my ass tight going in rougher. She pulled away looking deep in my eyes.
"Are you sure I don't want you to feel like I'm rushing you."
"I want to you won't hurt me right."
"Never that." Age picked me up taking me to my room never breaking the kiss. Started undressing me slowly when she was done she just stared at my body making me blush. She went to the closet grabbing something Janet had left a bag weeks ago and told me not to open it. She came out with a duck looking thing wrapped around her waist.
"It's a strap don't worry I'll go nice and slow." She started kissing in my neck and slowly slid in it hurt worst then a whooping.
"Oww stop it hurts." I said about to cry this ain't it.
"I know mama it's almost over then it's gonna feel good okay." She grabbed my hand going slower kissing me telling me it's gonna be okay. She pulled out going to a bathroom to come out with a rag I looked down and saw that I was bleeding.
"I'm dying I see the light oh lord this is my calling." Janet chuckled.
"Mama your not dying your hymen tore it should feel better now. She went back and slide in she right it did feel better hurt but feel better. She started stroking faster.
"Oh baby that feels good."
"You like that mama."
"Yess don't stop." That she didn't she went faster and I had a sudden urge to go to the bathroom.
"Wait I think I have to use the bathroom." I said but she didn't stop she let kissing my neck saying that she's been wanting this for so long. I still had to go to the bathroom but she held me I felt something warm squirt sensation come out of me making Janet come out of me forceful.
"What happened." I asked.
"You squirted I gotta say I'm impressed. But we are not done yet."
"We're not I thought it was over."
"Oh no I got one more thing for you." She came up to me aligning her core on mine and started grinding against me. I don't know who was moaning louder me or her.
"Oh baby this feels so good."
"I can't take it please this is a lot."
"Come on baby I know you can squirt again do it for me. Come on mama." And indeed I came harder then the first time I mean all my body was shaking and aching.
"Thank you."
"For what." Janet asked me.
"For not hurting me for making my first time special."
"Anything for you I got you forever." She kissed my forehead and we feel asleep never letting savoy get go.

A/N - Kinda short but anyway there's gonna be some drama don't worry nobody is gonna die maybe. Hahaha.

Excuse any mistakes

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️