I wanna be with you

Toni POV
I woke up in Janet's arm it was nice but I really had to pee. I tried moving so I didn't wake her up. But low and behold her ass woke up.
"Please don't go."
"I just have to go to the bathroom I'll be back." She let me go and I went to the bathroom and did my hygiene routine it's not that long. I got back in the bed and she went back to holding me. We were just listening to each others heart beats.
"Your not going to hurt me right." Janet ask looking dead in my eyes.
"Never I want to be with you to much to hurt you."
"You know your really different I can actual see the that you really want to be with me and I really appreciate it."
"We'll that's what I'm here for to show you that I actually care I wouldn't be me if I didn't. We kissed and it just felt right taking it nice and slow we pulled away smiling at each other going back to sleep.
3 weeks later
Still Toni POV
So Janet hasn't talk to me in 3 weeks I don't know what I did one minute we are having fun and the next minute I don't hear from her she doesn't go to work and if she does she doesn't even talk to me. I have to go to work and bare to even be around Janet I don't know why I thought she would change thank god we didn't have sex or that would have made this a whole lot worst for me.

 I have to go to work and bare to even be around Janet I don't know why I thought she would change thank god we didn't have sex or that would have made this a whole lot worst for me

I got to work and surprisingly Janet wasn't here I hope she wouldn't come to work today. I stand corrected she came in with a girl a girl I never seen before and kissed her how she kissed me I was angry now I gave her a chance and she just kicked me like I was nothing. She came to her desk smiling all happy and shit.
"Hey Toni." Hey Toni this bitch hasn't spoken to me in 3 weeks and she wants to say hey Toni. I guess with Janet you have to take a number. I didn't say anything just started reading a book I have to submit by the end of the day.
"How is your morning going." Janet tried to ask but I got up I don't want to say anything I regret. I go to the boss and ask her if I could read this in a quite area I work better like that. Thank god she said yes. I started gathering my stuff I wanted to go to the park.
"Where you going?" She asked starting to get up I didn't say or even look at her I was so mad have the nerve to ask me where I'm going but kiss some girl like it's okay. I walked out the door making my way to the park from here it's about a 25 minute walk I'll manage. Not a few seconds later Janet came running out walking with me.
"I thought you said you would wait for me." Janet said with a chuckle but her expression went away when she saw I wasn't amused. I made it to a park sitting on a bench about to read the book until Janet snatched it out my hand.
"Give me the damn book back."
"I knew your voice still worked." I just looked at her huffing because I just want her to leave me alone.
"What is your problem." She asked this dumb ass just asked me what my problem is.
"My problem is you one day your all over me telling me how much you want to be with me then next I don't hear from you maybe I should take a number and give you times to want to be with me so it can be convenient for you I don't want to be with you I don't want to be friends with you I should have stuck to my first mind and left you alone but no I had to be a dummy and talk to you. Just leave me alone I don't want you around me." Janet looked like she wanted to cry.
"You don't mean that Toni please don't say that."
"Save that little players act for someone else you have manage to break me in a month and I'm not going let you do it another. You have a lot of girlfriends chose one because it won't be me." After I said that I left going home not wanting to be bothered anymore.
Janet POV
I didn't mean yo hurt Toni it just I was falling in love with her and it was scary I wanted to tell her how I felt but I just kept replaying the last relationship and saw Toni dot the same thing and before you say it Toni is different I know the girl I kissed was Chilli it didn't mean anything it just happened. I sat there crying because I just Toni and the worst part is it hurt me to see her so upset. I know it was a little early but I had a promise ring you know to make things official because it would have been a month and almost two I just got so nervous. I went back to work finishing my
paper work opening the drawer seeking the ring I had for Toni. I finished work walking to Toni's house. I knocked on the door hoping that she didn't know it was me. She answered the door almost slamming it in my face.
"Please Toni wait let me just explain."
"No I said I don't want to see you anymore."
"Look" I said pulling out the ring.
"You think you can buy my affection."
"No I bought this a long time ago I wanted to give it to you but I thought it was too early then I was falling in love with you in the mix I'm sorry okay I just go my flustered and I'd didn't handle it right. Please I know it's been rocky but I promise it will get better." She started tearing up and nodding her head coming over to kiss I slid the ring on her finger kissing her neck sitting on the couch where we stared kissing rougher and groping each other.
Nia POV
Janet just think that she can leave me I finally divorce my husband so nothing is stopping her Janet's a player but she was my player first and I will have the last laugh.

A/n~ hmmm....

Excuse any mistakes

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️