My love

Janet POV
After last night I'm glad that I was here with Toni but it had me thinking why now did Lela come and tell me that I mean I haven't talk to her on 4 years I thought she finally married the guy she cheated on me with. Toni was laying on top of me snoring but it was cute because she kept holding me tight. I'm happy that Toni said yes and that our relationship has grown to this. I was all in my thoughts because I didn't even see Toni get up.
"Hey, no good morning no nothing." She didn't say anything kept walking till she got in the bathroom. I followed her still talking when she sat on the toilet I saw she was asleep. Poor baby was sleep walking. After she wiped I helped her the rest of the way. I carried her to the bed holding her close and she started snoring again which told me that she was comfortably asleep. About maybe 4 hours later Toni finally wakes you.
"Good morning." She smiled and kissed my lips.
"Good morning baby." She kissed me again this time adding tongue she stopped at went to her phone playing Jill Scott. She got up and started dancing I got up and started dancing with her we were just laughing and making out at the same time. We were having a happy moment till everything went black.
Toni POV
Me and Janet were dancing around having a good time until we heard a bunch of shots being shot Janet covered me because she didn't want me to get hurt. When it stopped I felt Janet dead weight on me and blood everywhere Janet had gotten shot.
"Please no this is not the end Janet hang on let me call help." I ran over to my phone calling help.
"911 what's your emergency."
"Please help my girlfriends been shot." I screamed in the phone and they came as soon as possible. I went with them I wasn't gonna let Janet be by herself.
"It's gonna be okay."
Unknown POV
Yeah I shot Janet but she needs to learn when you hurt people you pay. That you don't get to act like you can move on and find someone else to hurt I know she is going to hurt Toni I mean it is Janet for Christ sake she is not a person who deserves to live. If Janet lives I will make sure in my power that she hurts no one else that everyone can go back to believing in love again. As for Toni I have to find a way to make her see that Janet is not a person you want to call forever.
Nia POV
"I didn't do it."
Jennifer POV
"Janet has hurt me but I don't think she should have died I didn't do it."
Robin POV
Janet is my best friend for Christ sake I mean she has said some hurtful things but I didn't do it."
Chilli POV
I didn't do it I don't have time trying to get my son back and getting beat I don't worry about Janet anymore.
Lela POV
I didn't do it I was at home with my husband missing Janet but I don't think she deserves to die thats terrible she loves Toni and I have to get over it for Christ sake.

A/N- What am I doing. Anyway who you think done it.

Excuse any mistakes

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️