Talk to me

Janet POV
I dreaded going to work today. I had to see Toni I want to apologize but I just keep playing scenarios in my head that she would just laugh in my face and say it can never be. I got up and got dressed not really caring about how I look because Toni is somewhere crying because of me. I drove to work in silence I don't know why I'm being so hard on myself anyway I got to work and not a surprise Toni was here working hard and looking fine in something casual.

 I drove to work in silence I don't know why I'm being so hard on myself anyway I got to work and not a surprise Toni was here working hard and looking fine in something casual

"Hey Toni." She didn't say anything she didn't even look at me.
"Toni can you please say something to me."
"Do you need anything printed I'm going to the printer room."
"No I don't." She only nodded me her head and proceeded to leave I followed her we needed to talk. When we got to the printer room I locked the door and closed the blinds.
"Toni I know what you saw was not good and after we kissed it would look like I was just using you too but I wasn't I like you Toni I know you were going to say that please it was a mistake I was just flustered and she came over if you just give me a chance I will change. Please." She still didn't say anything just looked off into space I turned her around so she would look at me.
"Janet I like you and I thought you liked me but I guess I was wrong like I said I don't want you to change for me it's unnecessary."
"Don't say that I want you and I want to change for you please."
"Fine I'll give you one opportunity if you mess up that's it."
"Okay I won't mess I up thank you." I kissed her this time with more passion and more tongue. Toni started moaning in my mouth so by law I just started easing my hand inside of her pants. I started rubbing her clit in small slow circles.
"Mmh." Toni said rocking her hips wanting more friction. She was eager and I wanted to go slow with her. I started kissing her neck finding her spot.
"All the things that I want to do to you have you screaming my name to the rooftop having you beg me for more. And after us just laying there in each other embrace loving every moment of us being together." I slipped my fingers out of her pants kissing her lips a final time.
"Thank you." I said before walking away.
Toni POV
This women just left me in this room hot and bothered. I mean I ain't mad at it at all but she at least could have finished I went back to my desk and Janet kept staring at me I tried to ignore it but she kept getting closer. It came to the point where she had me almost on top of her. We were just working until Frankie came over.
"Hey Toni."
"Hey Frankie what's up."
"I was wondering if you would um like to um go on a date with me this Friday." Janet was squeezing my thigh tight.
"I'm sorry Frankie I'm already seeing someone." He didn't say anything just left with shame I felt bad but I couldn't let that ruin my mood for today. I was waiting for the clock to finish but it was like hours after hours. Work was finally over and it was time to go home. I didn't see Janet so I just left the building.
"Hey where are you going." Janet screamed like we were miles away.
"Home you know to sleep."
"I know I mean why are you going by yourself I want to walk with you."
"We'll I didn't see you I thought you left."
"Never next time can you just wait for me please." She asked with pleading eyes.
"Okay I'll wait next time." I said giggling. We walked and talked like it was her first time walking me home. When we got there sh stood at my door saying goodbye.
"Wait you don't want to come in." I asked really wanting to spend time with her.
"Do you want me to come in." She asked getting closer to me.
"Please." I said giving her the puppy dog eyes.
"Fine, fine just don't do that again I could never say no to that face." I giggled pulling her inside my place.
Janet POV
Toni had a nice place it looks just like her personality chill. I was walking to the couch when I got a text from Nia It was a nude photo of her usually I wouldn't oppose but I can't do that I blocked her number because I shan't want Toni to know. Toni finally came out her room in some grey sweats and a white crop top.
"Wow you look great." I said basically drooling over her.
"We'll thank you." She set down but it was to far. I pulled her on top of my lap facing me squeezing her ass. She leaned down and started tongue kissing me eagerly.
"Toni this is wrong I don't want you so quickly."
"It's okay just let it happen." I picked her up going ti her room laying down I started kissing her in her neck.
"Let's go to sleep." When I said that she looked at me crazy.
"I don't want to go to sleep I want you now." Toni started kissing me but soon after passed out because I started rubbing her butt in soft small circles. I was kinda happy I wanted Toni so bad but I didn't want her so easily I wanted to work for it take her dates make her my girlfriend you know the works. Soon after I fell asleep happy that I was next to Toni.
Robin POV
So I'm at my boyfriends house we been dating for a couple of months now. I really am falling in love with him he gave me a promise ring and everything. We were snuggled up on the couch until the door starting unlocking.
"Babe who is that."
"Probably my son." Oh I forgot to tell you he has two sons and they both call me mama isn't that sweet I love them like my own children. When the door open it was a face that I thought I would never see.
"Nia."
"Robin what are you doing cuddled up with my husband."
"Husband! You told me you weren't married that me and you were going to get married."
"You did what why the hell would you do that."
"Because you been cheating on me with this Janet chick like I don't know."
"We'll you want to know something your girlfriend knows that's her best friend." He looked at me like I had shot the president.
"You lying bitch."
"Um excuse me you lied to me and said you weren't married anymore I didn't know that Nia was your wife because you don't all about her and you want to talk about lying why don't you talk Nia that you have her kids calling me mama every time I see them." Like that I took the ring off and left the house calling Janet but she wouldn't answer I know she can't be with one of her little toys she should be answering to console my heart. You can't trust nobody. I called someone else who I know would answer.
"Hello."
"Hey did Janet hurt you again."
"Yeah of course."
"Want me to come over."
"Hell yeah."

A/N- should I update again hmm...

Excuse any mistakes

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️