Come back

Toni POV

I set at Janet's bedside never leaving all I did was cry and sleep I couldn't get myself to eat if Janet was to die

I set at Janet's bedside never leaving all I did was cry and sleep I couldn't get myself to eat if Janet was to die. She was my person and she was gone she died in my arms and I couldn't do anything but hold her until help came. I couldn't think anything but it was my fault probably made someone mad so they wanted her gone. Right now I'm just sitting here reading The Last Time We Say Goodbye Janet was reading it and I got to say it is pretty good I would sometimes go past but keep a bookmark where Janet was before this all happened. I was reading to myself now until a knock came at the door. It was Robin with a bouquet of flowers.

"Oh, Hey Robin Janets gonna love the flowers you can set them on the table."

"The flowers not for Janet there for you since Janet is dying I thought you would need something to grieve too."

"Janet's not dead she is just in a coma she will be fine the doctor says just got to wait for her to wake up."

"No she has to be dead I mean I watched her die with my own eyes." I was looking at Robin like she was a maniac which she was if she didn't tell me that she was kidding.

"What did you say? You have to be kidding you wouldn't kill Janet she is your best friend you psycho?"

"Look Toni I was trying to help I mean she hurt so many people I didn't want her to hurt you and the one girl I love she hurts her and now she not dating woman anymore I mean half of this was for me our whole life everyone went to Janet for everything they just acted like I wasn't even a person every time I have to see that person get hurt oh then they want me then they need me but they see Janet again and I'm back to being a nobody. Im sick of everyone thinking that Janet is all this great when she's not I am people should choose me. I mean you, you don't even act like I'm alive when you around Janet you didn't give me a chance how did you know I didn't like you bit Miss Janet is the only person for people and you know what I am sick of it Janet got what she deserved sadly not all the way but you should be with me someone who is going to love you for you and not just sex."

"Robin you sound crazy! Yes Janet may have hurt some people in the past but I can say that Janet is the first person to love me for me and not want to change I mean it was me who wanted sex but Janet wanted to wait I love Janet with every once in me and seeing her like this kills me every day you doing this didn't kill Janet but it killed me you need to stop feeling sorry for-." Before I could finish I heard some coughing and there were only three people here and Robin wasn't coughing and neither was I.

"Janet?" I said going to her touch her softly not wanting to hurt her.

"Yes mama it's me I've been up for a while when you were reading my book you know you have a nice voice I had to just listen." I nudged her but I was kinda panic because I knew now that she heard Robin's and I's conversation.

"Baby are you okay?" I asked moving away from her.

"No my best friend tried to kill me because she is crazy now I'm in pain because of her. Robin, I advise you to leave before I do and say something I regret." Sure enough, Robin left leaving me and Janet alone.

Janet POV

Toni was sitting on the other side of the room just looking at me then looking down at her fingers not uttering a word to me.

"Baby come here why are you all the way over there." She walked over to me still looking down not touching me sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Toni why are you sitting so far away didn't you miss me."

"Of course I did I just don't want to hurt you that's all."

"You are not going to hurt me but you are hurting me right now because you are not letting me do the one thing I love and that's holding you." She smiled getting up but before she made it to the bed she passed out on the floor. I pushed the nurse's button and the nurses came running in.

"Please help my girlfriend passed out." They brought a bed to the room because I told them that she was not leaving my side. The doctors said that she was dehydrated and was worried about me so much see barely ate. I started yelling because they saw it happening but didn't do anything. I was sitting in the bed for an hour waiting for Toni to wake up and she did.

"What happened," Toni asked looking around confused.

"You passed out because you were dehydrated why would you do that you could have hurt yourself that wasn't safe baby." She started hysterically crying I pulled her to me rubbing her back.

"Im sorry I didn't mean for this to happen you have to believe me I'm so sorry please don't be mad at me." I lifted her chin and kissed her and she stopped crying after a couple of seconds I still didn't break away I started groping her all over. After a minute or 3 later I pulled away because I guess we needed air.

"Baby I'm not mad I was just worried about you I didn't mean to yell I'm just protective over you I don't want you to get hurt. The what I heard you say to Robin I knew that it was hurting you badly and I didn't want you to get hurt."

"Well thank you baby and I'm glad you're okay I love you."

"I love you too why don't we show each other how much we love each other with you know," I said winking at her biting my lip.

"Oh, Yeah let's get some steam off."

"Lets"

A/N~ Janet fine.

excuse mistakes

Vote and comment.